Author Topic: Why I wear the padded bras  (Read 651 times)

Offline taxmapper

A very long time ago (about 1986 or so) I saw a very attractive blond in a restaurant who’s chest was well rounded and looked firm but soft.  It would not be for another 4 years that I learned about bra pads.

When I started wearing a bra, I very quickly decided to wear padded over non because of the amount of activity I do puts the girls into precarious positions.  Today I was reminded of this as hot water heater replacement time had come.  During this I caught my shirt on a broken copper pipe that was directly in line with my nipple. 

I have had many other experiences including hot surfaces, blunt objects, crushing scenarios etc. where the boobs and or nipps are in danger.

Protrusion be damned.  The girls come first.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
My wife told me to wear padded bras for that same reason. I have smacked them with the pick up door, screen door, cabinet doors and so on. The seat belt also is a huge reason I wear them. It was hard for me to believe how bad they hurt getting smacked like that. I guess because they are sensitive because of the growth. I try and go braless more often now around the house being more mindful of my boobs. I’m getting more used to them. But when I wear a bra, it is padded molded cup or a sports bra that is padded. My projection does not bother me at all anymore. Like you said...the girls come first.

Brdy64

A very long time ago (about 1986 or so) I saw a very attractive blond in a restaurant who’s chest was well rounded and looked firm but soft.  It would not be for another 4 years that I learned about bra pads.

When I started wearing a bra, I very quickly decided to wear padded over non because of the amount of activity I do puts the girls into precarious positions.  Today I was reminded of this as hot water heater replacement time had come.  During this I caught my shirt on a broken copper pipe that was directly in line with my nipple. 

I have had many other experiences including hot surfaces, blunt objects, crushing scenarios etc. where the boobs and or nipps are in danger.

Protrusion be damned.  The girls come first.
Yeah, That light padding is nice. Especially on the cold mornings. 🙄

Gino

Unlined and sheer for me, I just want to keep my nips from rubbing on my shirt and showing headlights :-) 

Pads present them a LOT more, something I'm not looking for. It kinda surprises me some like padding. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Actually my favorite bra is padded. I don’t wear it outside of home tho. Had some chaffing the other day and wore bandaids on nips. Wearing the padded one when I can.

Brdy64

Unlined and sheer for me, I just want to keep my nips from rubbing on my shirt and showing headlights :-)

Pads present them a LOT more, something I'm not looking for. It kinda surprises me some like padding.
My nips show right through anything not padded. The molded cups of my padded bras really are adding less than 1/4" of projection, it's just that the molded cups actually "shape" and round the breast making them look fuller. 
In my case, I am not going to be able to conceal my breasts so I might as well make them look the best they can. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024