Author Topic: Puffy Nipple Tape  (Read 15153 times)

Offline GH77

Like many of you on this board, I have suffered with a mild case of Gyno that started back when I was in my teens and took some of that B.S. testosterone supplements. Puffy nips the very next day and I still have now.

Anyway an excellent product to use until we find a better solution is Non-irritating Paper Tape from Johnson & Johnson. Both CVS and Walgreens carry it.

It is very thin and is excellent to use to tape down those puffy nips. It peals off easy also although I do recommend you shave the area as while it wont hurt your skin, it will try to take some hair with it.

Its perfect for those of us that have mild cases and don’t need a true chest vest. It also allows you to wear tighter fitting clothes and not be so damn sel conscience about it. Hope this helps some of you guys out there, especially those still in High-school / college.  Gyno is bad enough by itself, but having to go through school with it just aint right, this "band-aid" fix will at least help you with your shirt on. Just dont foget to rip it off fast before taking off your shirt in front of someone!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:25:10 AM by GH77 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that tape is a bad idea. I have seen severe scars as a result of using tape.
Grandpa Dan

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
I think that tape is a bad idea. I have seen severe scars as a result of using tape.

Scarring from tape? I guess I'm not following.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:27:50 PM by stoavio »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

Scarring from tape? I guess I'm not following.

Depends what kind you use really. I was using sock tape(also known as hockey tape) which was really rough on my skin, this made me even more self concious about taking my shift off.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have a choice between tape which is non irritating and easy to remove or tape which is highly irritating and sticks so well that it sometimes actually tears the skin.

The first alternative may detach and leave you exposed while the latter leaves scars. Niether is a good choice.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You have a choice between tape which is non irritating and easy to remove or tape which is highly irritating and sticks so well that it sometimes actually tears the skin.

The first alternative may detach and leave you exposed while the latter leaves scars. Niether is a good choice.

I'd go with the non irritating and a good tight vest.

DrBermant

Like many of you on this board, I have suffered with a mild case of Gyno that started back when I was in my teens and took some of that B.S. testosterone supplements. Puffy nips the very next day and I still have now.

Anyway an excellent product to use until we find a better solution is Non-irritating Paper Tape from Johnson & Johnson. Both CVS and Walgreens carry it.

It is very thin and is excellent to use to tape down those puffy nips. It peals off easy also although I do recommend you shave the area as while it wont hurt your skin, it will try to take some hair with it.

Its perfect for those of us that have mild cases and don’t need a true chest vest. It also allows you to wear tighter fitting clothes and not be so damn sel conscience about it. Hope this helps some of you guys out there, especially those still in High-school / college.  Gyno is bad enough by itself, but having to go through school with it just aint right, this "band-aid" fix will at least help you with your shirt on. Just dont foget to rip it off fast before taking off your shirt in front of someone!

Sorry, I have seen bad scars from prolonged use of even gentle paper dressing tape.

Here is an example of one of the patients who was using tape.  Check out the pigmentation changes around the areola.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Dr. Bermant:

Does the pigment generally come back after time?

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant:

Does the pigment generally come back after time?

There is typically too much color from tape injury of surrounding tissues.  How well the scars recover depend on tanning, scar care, how someone heals, and other factors.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline scronnyman2006

if you got tape on your chest and the time comes that you have to take your shirt off...

what are you gunna do..

i mean it would be like to a girl that had to stuff her bra... and one day, her stuffing fell out..

seriously guys

i have never taped my nipples... thats just rediculous

i mean sure people notice that you got nipples, but if people notice that you got tape on your nipple... their gunna have a field day

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
if you got tape on your chest and the time comes that you have to take your shirt off...

what are you gunna do..

i mean it would be like to a girl that had to stuff her bra... and one day, her stuffing fell out..

seriously guys

i have never taped my nipples... thats just rediculous

i mean sure people notice that you got nipples, but if people notice that you got tape on your nipple... their gunna have a field day

Well said. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024