Author Topic: What bras do you use?  (Read 65475 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
What is it you found, I haven't found anything that didn't look very feminine.  Most seem to have all sorts of colors and stuff.  would much rather haveo something in basic black that tends to hide more.

Nike, running top with built in adjustable sports bra. Looks just like a T shirt!

Offline gotgyne

I use the Anita sports bra 5310 (3 hooks and eyes) and the bra "Lara" by Silima (2 hooks and eyes). Both in size 40A and very comfortable.

John
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 05:00:11 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline datamonger

• Posting Member
I mainly use Bestform bras from Wal-Mart.  For the most part, all of my bras are molded cup, padded bras.  I have a few that aren't padded though.  I also have a few sports bras, but usually wrap my chest in an Ace bandage instead.

Offline sdwnymph

• Posting Member
Lane Bryant 44b all cotton demi cup
http://www.lanebryant.com/cotton-demi-bra/p20296/index.pro
or

Bali Concealer
http://www.freshpair.com/Bali-Concealers-Underwire-Bra-3411.html  very soft and comfortable

My size is hard to find personally - but these are the best for me, I even wear fruit of the loom or haynes tshirts (little thicker than most) and most people never see my lines.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
How is it for showing through?  With the underwire, does it "enhance", which is what I don't want to do. 

Offline johnny125

• Posting Member
A front hook seamless underwire size 38B. The underwire makes the bra stay put. And the front hook styles have the racer backs so the straps are not always slipping off my shoulders.

I also like the Thank Goodness It Fits soft cup bras from Playtex. They have a little bit of fiberfill in the cups that feels good because my nipples are sensitive. But I can only wear them in private because of the way they enhance the appearance of my breasts.

I like the support of a bra, and it keeps my nipples from getting irritated from chafing against my shirt, but I don't always wear one for fear of embarrassment. I never wore a bra in public unless I had on a jacket or layers of clothing to help conceal it. I worry that the straps would show through my shirt.

At night I wear a stretch sleep bra. It's the most comfortable bra I ever had, but it doesn't give much support. http://www.dreamproductscatalog.com/details.cfm?item=10168
Johnny

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have difficulty believing the number of responses from men with very small chests.

The number who say they wear bras in 38 to 40 inch sizes is incredulous.

My chest is in the 44 to 46 inch range but I usually wear a shirt, jacket or whatever in a size 48 or XL. Rarely wear a bra, but when I do it is a 50B The only source I'm certain of is "Glamorise" and the style is style is "Exclusively AB."

Since the bra tends to accentuate the breast I do not wear one as a rule, Especially not in public. Most commonly I wore one when hiking or back-packing where I found the support to be quite comfortable. When hiking in the wilds, appearances are not very important.
Grandpa Dan

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
I wear M&S sports bras for my gyne and it also helps me as i suffer from having sensetive nipples so any movements on the breasts can be a nightmare thanks kevo

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that support is the main issue for most who resort to wearing a bra.

Offline sdwnymph

• Posting Member
Mine is more for support too. I do a lot of moving around at my sign shop job, so helps me. Sometimes if I wear a smaller shirt I end up showing chest a little so gets a little unnerving for my wife - so I just always wear bigger shirts and have rarely ever had anyone comment or even notice my bra. Mostly people its just self conscience than anything else, if YOU don't think about it... most others wont either. Personally I always wear underwire (wife hates em lol) but I like them better than non. The racerback (font hooks) are better for staying in place... but are harder to get off if need to.

Offline Andee

• Posting Member
  • Life is too short not to enjoy
Mine too are for support as I fill a 36C. I like the Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria bra, underwire style, as it is comfortable, supportive, and the straps stay in place. Especially with a slightly baggy shirt or jacket it is almost invisible.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I have difficulty believing the number of responses from men with very small chests.

The number who say they wear bras in 38 to 40 inch sizes is incredulous.

My chest is in the 44 to 46 inch range but I usually wear a shirt, jacket or whatever in a size 48 or XL. Rarely wear a bra, but when I do it is a 50B The only source I'm certain of is "Glamorise" and the style is style is "Exclusively AB."

Since the bra tends to accentuate the breast I do not wear one as a rule, Especially not in public. Most commonly I wore one when hiking or back-packing where I found the support to be quite comfortable. When hiking in the wilds, appearances are not very important.

Hi Paa_Paw, isnt it tho the CUP size that determines the relative size of the breast?  I think you are in US but you may have heard of Jordan the topless model from uk who has had implants to bring her chest size up to something like 32DD. So although she only has a 32" chest, her boobs are massive! ( & ridiculous in my opinion!)
Ive only got 38B's but they sure are uncomfortable jiggling about if I do certain activities so I wear a bra then.

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Mine too are for support as I fill a 36C. I like the Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria bra, underwire style, as it is comfortable, supportive, and the straps stay in place. Especially with a slightly baggy shirt or jacket it is almost invisible.
I bought an underwired bra 40b of ebay by mistake and it the best supporting bra i have my breasts don't move at all, as i have sencetive nipples but it does also shapes the breasts which can make it a lot more noticeable if your only wearing a teashirt or shirt, but now it is winter i can wear it under a jumper and nobody notices

Offline johnny125

• Posting Member
I don't think there is anything unusual about men with gyne having small chest sizes (38-40). Lots of men who are not overweight have gyne. I have it, and I think I'm about the proper weight for my size. I'm 6 feet tall and 175 lbs. and find that a size 38 fits snug, while a 40 is almost loose. I like a snug fit better.

Offline diddlysquat10

I like and use Elita Silk Magic, Victoria's Secret Secind Skin Satin Full coverage and Racerback styles, Bali style  3802, all underwire. I wear a 38C.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024