Author Topic: What bras do you use?  (Read 65417 times)

Offline whattodo

• Posting Member
I'm thinking a minimizer, a sports bra and a wonderbra for home.
When I get mine. ;)

Offline James18

• Posting Member
Well I've got a 30B pair of boobies, so I do wear a tight sports bra when I don't want them to bounce too much (sports or so), or a loose one to be on the house... When going to the school, or somewhere else, I do use a normal one, im already a full B, and would like to grow more, but well, I will have to wait until I'm able to order with credit card.

Cya.

13genof

Just plain no frills white, beige, tan no wire bras, the brand varies depending on the fit as most bras seem to fit differently!  I have found that personally Just my size brand bras give me the right fit and support and they are made for people with broader shoulders.

except your body as it is!
Geno! 8)

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
I've had good luck with Playtex or JC penney's Underscore line. Both seem to fit well and are comfortable even for extended wear (more than 14 hours).
I have a couple of others made by Gelmart that are very comfortable and give good support.....the key here....GOOD SUPPORT and COMFORT!

If they don't stop the bounce and jiggle, they are not worth wearing. If they dig in and leave red marks, They are not fitting properly.

Price is not always a good indicator of quality. I have found good bras in the $2.99 Clearance Bin.
I pay $13.99 (regular price, Sale $10.99) for the lower end Playtex and usually get up to a year of  wear before needing replacement.

Offline xunit

• Posting Member
Cross Your Heart fits my shape best.  ;D

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
I like the "Cross Your Heart" by Underscore. Cups are plain white or beige nylon (no lace). Seem to fit better that the Playtex.

Offline xunit

• Posting Member
I'm thinking a minimizer, a sports bra and a wonderbra for home.

Minimizers don't minimize, if what you want is to appear flat.  Camouflage your shape; no bra will make you look flat -- not minimizer, not sports. 

But if you want a wonder bra, then have at it, I guess.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
Almost 700 views!!!!!
Only 9 replies.
Come on guys.....no need to be embarrassed.
It's simply a piece of clothing designed to give comfort and support.

Offline matty

• Bronze Member

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I had thought Cross your Heart was Playtex's thing years ago.??

I like the "Cross Your Heart" by Underscore. Cups are plain white or beige nylon (no lace). Seem to fit better that the Playtex.

Offline Andee

• Posting Member
  • Life is too short not to enjoy
I like the Body by Victoria full coverage

Offline alane

• Posting Member
Lilyette Active Motion Sports Bra, can be uncomfortable after wearing for a few hours if you're active, but is good for minimizing without being active.

Offline pat

• Posting Member
My experience with bras was in the beginning a lot of trial and error until I took the courage to get professional fitted which has made life much more comfortable, I must admit that I wear my bras 24/7 put on a sleep bra going to bed & in the morning put on my daytime bra after showering, and all the bras I use now are Amoena   :) :)
Patricia

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Got a style or model #?  That is what I am looking around for.

Nike, running top with built in adjustable sports bra. Looks just like a T shirt!

Offline pat

• Posting Member
The Amoena Bras that I use now, during daytime are "Mona" style 614, fairly expensive but very comfortable and my sleep time bras are"frances 2128"
My bra size is B 42
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:41:59 PM by pat »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024