Author Topic: Sports Bras?  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
For those who do wear them, which is more invisible that you prefer to wear?  Or is visibility an issue?

I was looking at the Hanes G467, seems pretty good and low price. 

I can't believe I am thinking of it.  Was at Physical Therapy last night and looked down and really wasn't too happy...  :(  I don't think they are larger than before, but they are bothering me more and increasingly more uncomfortable at times. 

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
Well, the best advice I can offer is to purchase one and try it. Remain focused on your reasons for purchasing one as you begin to wear it. Does it do what it's supposed to? Does it hold you comfortably? Are you (physically) more comfortable when you wear it than when you don't. Do your best to set aside your discomfort about the term "bra", and focus on the job you purchased it to do. Don't expect the first one to fit perfectly. Don't expect the second one to fit perfectly. If you can muster the courage get fitted. If not, purchase online from a reputable company with a liberal return policy.

In the end, you're looking for a garment to help you deal with a physical issue. It's nothing but a garment designed to be a practical solution to a very real issue. Neither the issue nor the solution is limited to one gender or the other. Everyone here should know that better than most.

Anon

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Willl do.  Ran over some bumpy roads tonight, flat out hurt.  Good gosh the roads are getting bad this year. 

I'll have to take a look and see what I find. 

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
ive posted a few times on this subject. Try on some womens running tops with "built in support".
 Do a google. Most major sportswear companies make them & they dont all come in pink with frills!
 Most just look like tight lycra tops. I wear them most all the time.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Walmart has a new line of Danskin Now from Gabby Reece and there is a couple that have a lot of promise. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024