Author Topic: Bought my first (of many to come!) Pair of women's pants  (Read 9186 times)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I'd never considered women's jeans. I bought a pair from old navy while I was there jeans shopping.  Got a pair of men's and women's boot cut jeans sized 34x32 and 12 regular. The women's I feel like I didn't have to pull up nearly as often but they are definitely more snug than the men's. Time will tell. Going to give them a solid test drive.

p.r.1974

I switched a while back to wearing typically "women's" jeans. They just fit my shape better.

aboywithgirls

I'm a thicker girl myself and I found that even before fully transitioning, Torrid was a great place to buy great jeans. The staff is fully supportive at any of their locations of men wanting to try on or purchase any article of clothing in-store. I was very grateful early on to have such a supportive pace to shop.

They have such a great selection of jeans in different styles. They have anywhere from the Skyhigh skinny Bombshell jeans to their classic boyfriend cut. They are all so comfortable and move with you. 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
If I ever make it to a torrid store I'll remember that. I got a pair of mid rise boot cut jeans and they fit well albeit a little snug in the upper leg. I don't think I'd want higher than a mid rise, they do sit exactly where I want them to.

Confused old man

I have more of a hour glass shape now. Have been on a diet with lots of exercise. Lost 30 pounds. Feel so much better. My mid section went away but my butt, thighs and breast pretty much stayed the same. I have found that women’s jeans fit my shape perfectly. I wear lee jeans 10L. They fit my bigger butt and thighs with my smaller waist perfectly. The bottom line is, you just have to go with what fits instead of looking like a slob...so if women’s fit better....wear them😃

Orb

I'm glad you found what works.  I personally don't think I need them for my shape but find no problem with anyone who does.  Wear what fits.  

p.r.1974

I too am fond of Torrid and Lane Bryant. Haven't had any issues with instore or online purchases. Lots of styles and cuts for those who are not a 00-12.

Guywithgirls

I've made another discovery, the Ian line by Cinch. They are slim fit mens jeans, but have a lot of stretch. They are the typical heavier men's jean material, have deep front pockets, and fit rather nicely. I wouldn't mind a bit higher rise, but its about the best fit for me right now

Offline SideSet

Once I started wearing women’s jeans, I never considered men’s again. I love the fit and stretch and softness of women’s jeans. They look and feel so much better. I have long been a big fan of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans 

aboywithgirls

I know! Right!? Women's jeans and slacks are much more comfortable. Ad far as pockets go, a small handbag holds everything I carry with me.

Offline Busty

Offline taxmapper

Well bustymale said it, so Ill jump in.  Leggings for sure, and I like capris myself. especially in cold weather!  

i also have a slight fetish over leggings. 

Plus I have noticed that my hips have grown an inch, and I am now out to 43-44 inches. 

aboywithgirls

Leggings are great and so are Jeggings. I like the fact that my jeggings have a bit better stretch than my skinny jeans. This keeps them snug without any sags the whole time wearing them.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
All the jeans I have are woman's.  Like the rest, it's because of the fit

Offline Johndoe1

Congratulations on your jeans and retiring!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024