Author Topic: Bras  (Read 27377 times)

deBra

It's astonishing how, whenever the subject of wearing bras or accepting Gm is raised, how there comes forth this burst of super-he-men who claim that wearing a bra is cissy and all those who do are weirdos.

So every time someone asks a genuine question in this area, they come in for a tirade of abuse from these people, and presumably, and quite understandably, go away with their questions unanswered.

1. If these people are not interested, and have nothing useful to add - why post on this thread ?

2. If they make abusive posts, why are they not deleted by the moderators ?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Yes, I am happy to remove the basing posts, but I manage three websites and three businesses, I do not have time to watch and read all of the posts. If someone will email me or any of the moderators about posts that are inappropriate, we will be happy to check them out. THere are just to many for us to read them all.

It is only recently that I have taken the time to read the posts. I will do what I can, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

kicka

Perhaps this guy has some kind on gender isue? i no i kind of had a gender isue cause by gyne. Because i didnt understand it properly i believed that i had female hormones in me and so must of been born with female traits,
I actually beleived this until i was 27 and saw a program on tv.
Im not saying i turned gay or anything i just wasnt sure i was 100%male physicaly ,gyne can affect you in many ways.

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
paa-paw, I am smaller framed and actually tried one of my girlfriends bra, i filled out a 38b almost perfect but would not wear one as they give to much shape and more form to them.  I can understand that it would help with bouncing, as it is very uncomfortable being a B cup and bouncing so much.....but again wearing a satiny lace bra would be too drastic, lol

im not usually embarrassed by my breasts but it does get the best of myself sometimes, I am who I am and Im ok with me

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
paa-paw, I am smaller framed and actually tried one of my girlfriends bra, i filled out a 38b almost perfect but would not wear one as they give to much shape and more form to them.  I can understand that it would help with bouncing, as it is very uncomfortable being a B cup and bouncing so much.....but again wearing a satiny lace bra would be too drastic, lol

im not usually embarrassed by my breasts but it does get the best of myself sometimes, I am who I am and Im ok with me

know what you mean Murder, Ive got 38B's too & proud of them & while Id love to wear a bra in public unfortunately our society frowns upon guys who would do that.
Its other people who have the problem with my t1ts not me! ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024