Author Topic: Surgery Booked! July 17th  (Read 6153 times)

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Congratulations to get rid of it after a long gap.

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
Hey all!

So, my day of surgery has finally arrived. Tomorrow at 9:00 am I will be going under the knife if you will. I will update all of you on how it goes, pre and post op.

Here are some pics I just took just so you can get a gauge at what my nips look like before the surgery. Anyways, wish me luck and I will see you all tomorrow!

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
Just got out of surgery and guys let me tell you it was an easy breezy process. I was def kind of nervous going into it but Dr. Pensler and the nurse were truly professionals and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the whole process. I've got my vest on now and it's not even that bad.

I'm about 30 mins post op and my pain is at about a 2/10 so not bad at all. Of course I took some pain meds so that makes sense. My mouth is super dry right now from the Anasthesia and I'm not supposed to eat/drink for an hour after surgery. That's probably the worst part so far  :P

Anyways, if anyone has any questions feel free to message me or post here. Pics will be coming soon, most likely in 3 days once I can remove the vest.

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
Day 2.

Woke up around 5:30 this morning. Pain was the worst its been, but overall not bad. Took 2 pain meds. Then went back to bed. (only sleeping on my back) Woke back up around 11:30 and took just 1 pill.

I moved around in my house after that and now I am just watching tv, while eating a turkey sandwich. Thursday morning is when I get to take off the vest and shower. Let me tell you, I can't wait.

hammer

You can't wait, but now you're going to need a lot of patients my friend as your body is going to need time to heal! You may see a variety of changes, and some may scare the hell out of you, such as swelling or scare tissue. You will need months to see your final results, but the ends should be worth the long wait!

Good luck, and congrats!

Bob

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
So it's now been 2 days since my surgery on monday.

I finally got to shower this morning and take the vest/bandages off. It felt and looked amazing!  ;D The pain is very minimal at this point and I haven't even taken any of the pain meds today so that is also a great sign. The scars below my nipples aren't even really noticeable and its only days after.

My follow up appointment is on monday and I will keep updating this topic as the days of healing go by. Here are 2 pics I took earlier of what it looks like. As you can see, no pointy nips!

Offline Dave92

• Posting Member
Looks great mate, I bet you cant wait until you are fully recovered! I had mine on 11th so we are on the same recovery timeline.

Offline Tonyp1

• Posting Member
Looks great!  I get so jealous every time I see a well done surgery.  I think "why can't it be me!"

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
Thanks Doods!

@Dave92

How is your recovery going? I am finally off the pain killers. Feeling pretty good, just minimal soreness at this point.

Offline Dave92

• Posting Member
Good stuff. I've been fairly pain free since the morning after surgery but I've noticed that I can't stop hunching without causing pain. It's getting better so I can stand up more comfortably now but I'm getting hard lumps under both nips now! Apparently its scar tissue but the scar tissue is larger than the original gland!

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
That is crazy, but I know from most tings I've read, with massage and time it should go away and you'll be as flat as you were right after surgery.

So far my chest is still flat as ever and I couldn't be happier. (knock on wood) I saw my doc today and he said everything looked excellent and I can even start to be more active by going to the gym and playing some bball and what not.

I will update this with some pics as soon as I find the time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024