Author Topic: My Problem  (Read 3012 times)

Offline jdanielsg

.hey guys ! :) I am 6ft2 and over weight 230 or 240 pounds... have had mad breast since forever.. but since like 2001 or 2002 I had nipple problems on my right it started to itch etc and sometimes hurt and the aerola was puffier than the right but not like bulging from the rest of the flesh like some pics i seen just slightly puffier and  u can see like its much more tense and lots of blood or whatever filling the glands and the problem is the nipple itself been slightly red and rawish since the begining of the problem and i been using mometasone furoate some kind of steroid crean they gave me when i was in the army for the problem, any ho... obviously it hasnt helped and finally I went made some time to go see the doctors felt my balls said i had not testicular cancer... i was fearing breast cancer since its only one side the other side no glad problems just fatty man breast no swelling nothing.. n this right side i can feel bumps n lumps in there out side of the aerola area in the general area too... so I dunno man doctor says unlikely, but did some blood test will know next week if its some other problem. also made appt with Fielding for consultation. I will take some pics n post.. I am not bothered by the size of my man boobs what made me frustrated is the raw nips n the slight swelling  n difference with the other one...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024