Author Topic: Why is tissue growing? Hormonal tests?  (Read 1583 times)

Offline balambala

• Posting Member
Where do I go to actually get them done? I am afraid I might still be growing tissue and so I don't want to do surgery right away and then have it grow again... Although it's strange. I am 20 now, have never taken any kinds of steroids or smoked anything, and I think I've had some tissue for a while, although now, sometimes I feel slight discomfort/very-light-pain in the area, so the tissue may be growing?

I want to get hormonal tests done to see if I really do have more estrogen than I should... Of course, as to why, that will be difficult to understand. Now, I DO sometimes have bad sleeping patterns, do consume a lot of energy drinks, and do drink a whole lot of Diet Soda... Could any of those lead to breasts?...

Thank You

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Whether or not a man has Gynecomastia, sensitive breasts is oth common and normal.

But what you described goes beyond mere sensitivity. Someting seems to be stimulating the breast tissue.

The previous response is totally correct. See a Dr.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i don't think there's an easy answer about the drinks.  it seems unlikely, but on the other hand there have been interesting indicators of certain plastic bottles like those releasing artificial estrogen compounds.  but most gyne is diagnosed as idiopathic, meaning you can't tell specifically what factor pushed it into formation.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024