Author Topic: your thoughts on this?...  (Read 4058 times)

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
Is it just me or do most of you feel like people who DON'T have gyne totally lower their opinions almost 100% about someone as soon as they find out they have it, no matter how good of a person the gyne victim seems to be? It just seems this way to me, like they feel someone with gyne is much more inferior and they are a lot better. Im at an age here where its vital to get the hell out and do the things I wanna, but this gyne even sometimes lower my own opinion of myself. I cant stand it anymore, its ruining my life. I mean, I know people who are a LOT heavier than me (i weight 188 pounds, 6 feet tall) and they dont seem to have this)someone please let me know what you think i can do to get rid of it forever...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 11:51:05 AM by AGOF »
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
AGOF....

Yeah, it is sad actually, that if you have something that is considered 'not normal' by the rest of society, you are looked upon as an inferior being. I really don't know why that is. I've never treated others that way. It's the same with obesity. People look 'down' on you if you are fat. It's just not right I tell you! When I was 240 lbs. Many people treated me like I was a piece of crap, non human, and couldn't give me the time of day. When I got thin, people's attitudes changed. All of a sudden, they viewed me a an equal. However, I am the same person at 200 lbs, as I was at 240 lbs.

Judge people on their 'actions', not on how they look! ;)

Also... in school I didn't get good marks as I have a bad short term memory and was probably looked upon as 'stupid' or 'dumb'. While those kids who had really good memories got good grades and were considered 'brainers' or 'smart'. To this day, my short term memory is very bad and takes me a while to learn stuff. People look down on me becuase of this fact. It's very frustrating... :-/

Yeah, I hear ya about having a complex about Gyne. It's difficult not to 'think' that you are a freak if most other people 'think' the same way. It makes you feel very inferior. Gyne sure is a tough thing to endure. Especially in the teenage years.

If you have glandular Gyne, which is probably what most guys  have, your 'weight' has little revelance on the condition. The most I ever weighed as an adult was 240 lbs and the lowest was 148 lbs, at six feet tall. I had Gyne at those weights and everywhere in between. I must admit though, it was somewhat smaller at 148 pounds. However, at 148 lbs, my Gyne was much more noticeable  :-/.

Here's an interesting fact..... most Gyne victims on this Site and Gyne patients of Dr. Fielding are approx 6 feet tall. There is some connection between Gyne and height.

Later...

John.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 01:27:17 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
nice post john,
yes its interesting about the height thing but whats even more unusual is I think i've kinda developed somekind of crappy short term memory problem in recent months, its frustrating too sometimes. but the gyne overshadows it imo, because the memory thing can be conquered in most situations with a valiant effort. it wouldnt be THAT  bad for me if the damn jiggling and puffy nipple would just go away because i miss so much being able to just wear any size shirt like when i was a little kid...have u had surgery ever? I wonder if everyone does not do it for the same reason?

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
ps if anyone knows the connection between height/gyne please share more with us...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Have u had surgery ever?

Yeah.....  February 16th, 2005.  :D

John.

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
and you still have gyne?? how bad, are there before/after photos? i am interested to hear your story...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

and you still have gyne?? how bad, are there before/after photos? i am interested to hear your story...

No, my gyne is gone Dude.

Click on the 'Pics' link in my Sig below to see my 'Before' and 'After' photos. There are 90 pics to look at....

John

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
Wow man, HUGE difference. I enjoyed those pics, way to go ;)  

Was yours glandular/fat or both?
It seemed like the pics from a few days post-op showed you were still a big saggy/puffy but it went away over time right? Did that happen on its own? This is what I am thinking from the pics. And you don't really have any scaring, thats good. Who did your op, and was it just the op. or lipo and op.? Thanks again
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 06:06:13 AM by AGOF »

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Here's an interesting fact..... most Gyne victims on this Site and Gyne patients of Dr. Fielding are approx 6 feet tall. There is some connection between Gyne and height.

Later...

John.

im 6 feet tall too

Offline Grandpa Bambu

im 6 feet tall too

Cool Dewd....   8)

John.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 07:15:02 AM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Wow man, HUGE difference. I enjoyed those pics, way to go ;)  

Was yours glandular/fat or both?

Both....

It seemed like the pics from a few days post-op showed you were still a big saggy/puffy but it went away over time right?

Yes.

Did that happen on its own? This is what I am thinking from the pics.

Yes.

You don't really have any scaring, thats good.

Yassir, it is!  :D

Who did your op, and was it just the op. or lipo and op.?

As stated in my Sig, Dr. John Craig Fielding was my surgeon. JCF did both excision of the gland and lipo.

John.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 07:24:07 AM by Bambu »

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
my final questions:

where is this doc located, what was the cost for those procedures, and how did you pay?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It takes an extra effort if you have gyno, but people don't necessarily have to look down on you just because you've got man-boobs.

Yeah, they don't have to look down on you, but most poeple do anyways. That is the problem Dude!

But yeah, you are right Dude.... People who have Gyne, who are obese, who are balding, whatever the physical anomaly, can lead very productive and emotionally fullfiled lives. Many guys on this Site say they can't go swimming, they can't take their shirt off in public etc... This just isn't true! They can go bare chested in public and reveal their Gyne if their frame of mine was a tad different. It all has to do with attituedes Dude! If we could only put out of our minds what other people were thinking of us, then there would be no problem. However, for most of us, we create a complex in our own minds over the condition(s) and how others see us. IMO, it's not the Gyne sufferer that has the problem, it's the low-life bottom-feeders (like Dean Blundell at 102.1 The Edge) that laughs at and makes fun of guys with Gyne.

There was one guy in 'Men With Breasts' that celebrated his Gyne. He even goes bra shopping with his wife. Yeah, this guy was purdy big and needed to wear a bra. But you see... he has accepted his Gyne and doesn't care about what others think of him and his physical appearance. Frame of mind!

Johh.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
those who do not have gyno typically react this way because they don't know about the condition.  They also will certainly be of lower intellect/maturity/social capabilities.

without the euphimisims basically your typical moron would mock somone with gyno

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
really has nothing to do with gyno itself, rather the persons focus on superficiality.

somone who teases somone about gyno will certainly tease others about some other abnormality in their book

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024