Author Topic: Being a show off  (Read 5198 times)

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I have a couple of those same Torrid 360 smooth t-shirt bras. They are fabulous everyday bras because they are so comfortable. They also locate the strap adjusters on the front to help the smooth back effect that the bra provides.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
OMG, I have several! The Torrid 360 T-shirt bras is such a nice fit! My favorite now is my new hot pink one that I can wear when my bra peeks out. 🙄

I ordered a leopard print one that hopefully will arrive tomorrow. 😘
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I know! They’re super comfy and give a great shape!

Offline 42CSurprise!

What delights me about conversations like this is that we're celebrating the reality of having breasts and wearing brassieres... which is very different from talking grudgingly about wearing a brassiere because we have back pain and nipple sensitivity.  We can talk about how good a particular brassiere is at presenting our breasts well.  My breasts are filling the front of the dark blue turtleneck I'm wearing at the moment, held in place by a well fitting brassiere.  It is called a minimizing brassiere but the cups are a bit more relaxed, allowing my breasts to feel free.  Granted, wearing a corduroy shirt over the turtleneck hides the contours of my breasts, though I clearly am not flat chested.  The two pockets in the shirt curve over the tops of both breasts.  Anyone putting their hand on my chest would feel the mass of my breasts.  And, of course, I know they're there.  I'm stacked... how the hell did that happen?  

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
"What delights me about conversations like this is that we're celebrating the reality of having breasts and wearing brassieres... which is very different from talking grudgingly about wearing a brassiere because we have back pain and nipple sensitivity. We can talk about how good a particular brassiere is at presenting our breasts well."

It's what WE do. 

I emphasize the "we" because everyone who has breasts and wears a bra does. Now granted, I would estimate that about 96% of the "we" are genetic women and the rest is us.

I work, have lunch and occasionally go for drinks with all genetic women. It's really what we talk about. If we find a bra that's a winner, we talk and brag about it. Well, other topics as well, but bras and boobs come up ALOT.😌

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

What delights me about conversations like this is that we're celebrating the reality of having breasts and wearing brassieres... which is very different from talking grudgingly about wearing a brassiere because we have back pain and nipple sensitivity.  We can talk about how good a particular brassiere is at presenting our breasts well.

We can talk about that. That's not just a "woman's thing" but a "breast thing". It's something you deal with if you have developed breasts. I ask, why wouldn't we celebrate as well as complain? We can do both.

I did have back pain for years. It stopped when I started wearing a bra and then it took several years to figure out why. Nipple sensitivity? Mine stay that way and the accompanied high beams. These are real issues and deserves discussion too. It's all "boob talk". It's what having breasts are all about.

And as a celebration, yesterday I wore one of my favorite bras. Very structured and gives me comfort and shaping and projection that's feminine in every appearance. I felt good wearing it and I felt confident wearing it. Not one eye even looked. As it should be. 

I work, have lunch and occasionally go for drinks with all genetic women. It's really what we talk about.

And why not? Breasts are a very prominent physical feature, woman or man. Women use their breasts as a honey pot to draw the attention of a man. Obviously something we don't want to do but nevertheless, many of us do have the capability and why we down play our chests. But many of us still want our chests to look and feel good because they are a part of us and that naturally means they will "appear" and "act" more feminine because society says so,  not because they are or aren't. To us, it's a self-esteem thing. Society be-damned.

And Sophie you are so right. It's what we do. It's because our bodies demand it. Our boobs demand it.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Thank you John, eloquent as always. Because most of us here don’t have the blessing of talking with the girls, and thank you Sophie for sharing your experience, it’s so nice to have a group with shared experiences to talk or even vent our frustrations with. Thank you ALL!

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
John I couldn’t agree more with we want our chests to look and feel good. And while for most men that is a cut off shirt or tight fit of a shirt to showcase their muscles that for us means a nice fitting bra to give us a shape and support our breasts need. With proper lift comes proper shift in attitude confidence and overall view of self. 
In a bra I feel good I feel right and feel comfortable. My nipples still stick out physically but through my shirts not much at all thanks to a bra. And thanks to a bra my chest isn’t sore and my breasts stay in place and don’t chafe and other things that have become recognized as a discomfort when not in a bra. 
I look more polished and together when in a bra whereas without I feel my boobs just force my shirts out and it does not look like pecs at all. As my boobs have grown more the growth of concern of being a guy who needs a bra has grown less. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I have been in the hospital since Friday, and my bra is sitting on the shelf with my street clothes.

I can't tell you how much I'm missing my bras right now.  I just looked in the mirror while in the bathroom and the girls look so unflattering just hanging down and under a hospital gown.

Is it showing off? Perhaps that is a part of wearing a bra to me but the comfort and support is a large part of it too!

I can't tell you how flattering it is when I'm supporting a ponytail and hospital gown and the CNA tells the other CNA, "SHE wants to go to the restroom."

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I hope that everything is okay, sister ♥️. It's always nice when people recognize and properly address you as your proper gender. 

You could always ask if there s any reason why you can't wear your bra. Im certain that they can appreciate modesty and comfort. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

I hope that everything is okay, sister ♥️. It's always nice when people recognize and properly address you as your proper gender.

You could always ask if there s any reason why you can't wear your bra. Im certain that they can appreciate modesty and comfort.

♥️Sophie♥️
They took my bra off in the ER when they hooked up the EKG leads. They threw my clothes in a bag and that's where they have been since. 

I'm alright. I was passing large amounts of blood and they still haven't figured out where it's coming from other than internal. CT scan already and colonoscopy tomorrow. Very low hemoglobin levels, but I haven't needed blood yet. 

Other than that I'm doing just dandy! 🤭

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Oh wow Justagirl! Sorry to hear you’re going through this. Hope they find out what’s going on soon and get better. ❤️‍🩹 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Hope all is good news and clean reports of health and return home soon

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Yes, get well soon.
Hopefully you have some support and advocacy while in there. It’s never any fun, been there twice lately but Cynthia had my 6 as my mind was jello on chemotherapy.
Hang tough.
Regards, Bob

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Thinking of you, Birdie. ❤️

At least you have your priorities right - laying there in hospital and all you can think about is boobs and bras! 😄

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024