Author Topic: HELP!  1.5 weeks and I have Inverted Nipples!  (Read 2820 times)

Offline bizboy654

My ultrasonic liposuction procedure on my chest looks perfect but my nipples are inverted!! I'm very worried and thought I would ask you guys for advice...my nips look perfect when I get out of a cold shower but they always go back down into a slightly inverted position.  Just enough that it looks very acquward.   The doctor said to wait, but I don't see how waiting will magically solve the problem.  it's not like something is magically going to appear under the nipple to hold it up....?   Has anyone else has this problem?? Did it go away????   Please explain in detal, HELP!

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Im not an expert, but i think it is way too early to judge anything only 1 week after surgery. Let your body heal up at least for a few weeks before you judge the results.  

If there is no improvement after a few weeks you need to see your PS for a revision. I heard that all they have to do is inject some fluid into the area where its inverted and it fixes the problem.

Hopefully your doctor wont charge you extra money for this. That's why i heard it is very important to talk to your doctor about a revision surgery before your initial procedure. Usually they agree to fix things up at no charge but if you didnt take the opportunity to talk with them about it before, then they might take advantage of that and charge you some extra money.

Don't take this as an expert opinion, its just my personal opinion.

Offline bizboy654

Hey thanks, where did you hear about this "injecting fluid" procedure??  I've never heard of that before..

Daniel

Offline removethese

• Posting Member
It's far too early to worry.  Your tissues haven't completely healed and settled so soon after surgery.  Sometimes scar tissue develops under the nips, so if that happens, it could help push the nips back out.  Just give it time, and if the condition doesn't improve, search for a knowledgeable plastic surgeon.

Fluid injections don't always work because the body eventually absorbs them.  There are revision techniques, however; you just have to find the right person to take care of the problem.

Inverted nipples are actually a common complication of gynecomastia removal.

Good luck.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Give things some time to "settle." Your body is going to adjust and adapt over the next several months. Be patient.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i'd take inverted nips over gynecomastia any day....

you could always get 'em pierced   8)

Offline bizboy654

no way i'm getting them pierced! those things turn me off lol.   It's been exactly 2 weeks now and the chest is perfect, but the nips are still inverted.  Nothing is changing and I really don't see the body adapting.  they come out when the nipples get pinched for a couple minutes, but always go back down. And i'm not pinching my nips for the rest of my life!!  when i try to flex my pecs the nips look much worse and "dip" further inward.  I hope something can be resolved here..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024