Author Topic: legalman's gyno: surgery on 07/29/09 - new pics  (Read 8379 times)

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Fantastic results, man. You had quite the case of gyne, you must feel you have a whole new lease on life. My case was pretty bad, too - and I know my surgery felt like a "reset" button on my confidence. Congrats, enjoy it and take care of yourself!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I don't know how anti inflammatory medications are supposed to get rid of those things?   And a quick dose of ibuprofen certainly isn't going to heal the mental scars from carrying around boobs for the last X number of years............ I hope they pay up for you.

Bwahahahaah!!!  Really dude!  'Anti-Inflammatory Meds'...  Sheesh!!!

GAWD...   what a bunch of MORONS!!!  ::) :P ::)

GB...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/cpampine/private/IMG00420-20091003-1443.jpg

from today, about two months after surgery. still having some minor issues with suture expulsion/dissolution and minor nipple deformity on the right side, in addition to scar resolution and residual swelling.

Awesome results dude...  ;)    You must be elated!!!

Thanks for the up-date...

GB...

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
This is badass ! everythings looks good.. other than the bruising! good aftermath....

Offline rob_m

• Bronze Member
Very good results legalman!! I mean, very good! Stand tall and walk proud every day now, I know the feeling as I had my surgery over 4 years ago!
I still to this day take my shirt off any chance I get!

Very touching dude! Congrats!

Rob
1 year post op, it's going to be a good summer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024