Author Topic: NHS Stiches  (Read 1963 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
 :) Hello

If i have surgery abroad i have to stay for 10 - 14 days. This is so they can remove the stiches , the drains get removed after 2 days. I would like to leave before seven days; do u think the NHS or my local GP clinic would remove the stiches for me?

Thank you

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Hi Mark.

In a previous thread U started I read of a guy in Prague; 'etienne.etienne' who had great results with a PS at Prague dept of plastic surgeons. Name of PS - D Tomasek.

Can I ask why U have chosen Poland instead?

B.T.W I think your GP would take out stiches for U - why not phone and ask them. Otherwise get yourself down to A & E.  Good luck with your adventure! But I would be very interested if you could share your decision making process in selecting the PS U have.

Thanks.  Webster.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
 :)Hello

I have been in contact with several promising plastic surgeons over the last few weeks.All of which can perform the op on my chosen date.
I have three so far ( hungar, czech rep & poland) .All of which i would say are on par whith each other. I have then put them in order of travel expense and ease ect.
I did orginaly have another surgeon in mind as the polish one looked to difficult to get too (wroclaw) , now i have found a polish airling which does return for a hundred .
How can i post pics the surgeons have sent me on here?
i have got loads of web addresses for these surgeons if u are interested.

:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024