Author Topic: Any bras that don't show around the top of shirt?  (Read 8343 times)

hammer

I have found even though a good support bra will enhance and define the breast, they are not only more comfortable, but in some ways, depending how you dress can make them a little less "in your face" noticeable, because they are not swaying back and forth and bouncing up and down!

Now I'm here to tell ya all that you already know the wiggle and jiggle you get when you have the "B & C" cups, well just think about the jumping jacks we with the "D, E, G" and up get, so when we bag those girls up they settle down as you also well know!

We all have the experience of our wife's telling us to go put our brea on, I posted it the other day about Debbie telling me that I look so much better with one on! In many ways it is sad that a guy has to put a bra on to look good! But, what hell, God and Debbie still love me, who could ask for more! LOL I guess we can join in the wet t-shirt contest and shame the ladies!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup, my wife and God still love me, that much is constant! 

Gosh I almost panic if I were to get caught in the rain, would make it REAL obvious that I have a bra on and breasts filling them.  So far I have planned ahead well on it. 

I almost shoot for full coverage bras to make sure nothing is showing through.  I have noticed women with a bra that has a REALLY defined line of the cup showing through the shirt.  I am willing to bet those are bras that are dried in a dryer and the fabric is pulling on the outside of the cup different than the cup supprting material inside.  I have one that is doing it a little (Vanity Fair 76380, one of my favorites).  And I have taken super good care of it.  I have 2, one does it, one doesn't.  But at least it doesn't show through most shirts.  I am very conscious of what shirt I can wear with which bra.   Just crazy to think I have to dress properly for my bra.....

Offline SVTinker

There are two options to avoid straps showing through the neck hole, assuming you're wearing sports style with racer back straps.
1. don't wear that bra with a shirt that has a large neck hole
2. wear a bra that has standard straps.

It's a pain that the ladies have had to deal with for a long time.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Which is why I typically wear a regular strapped bra. 

aboywithgirls

I have found even though a good support bra will enhance and define the breast, they are not only more comfortable, but in some ways, depending how you dress can make them a little less "in your face" noticeable, because they are not swaying back and forth and bouncing up and down!

Now I'm here to tell ya all that you already know the wiggle and jiggle you get when you have the "B & C" cups, well just think about the jumping jacks we with the "D, E, G" and up get, so when we bag those girls up they settle down as you also well know!

We all have the experience of our wife's telling us to go put our brea on, I posted it the other day about Debbie telling me that I look so much better with one on! In many ways it is sad that a guy has to put a bra on to look good! But, what hell, God and Debbie still love me, who could ask for more! LOL I guess we can join in the wet t-shirt contest and shame the ladies!

Since I moved to underwire bras, I have always seemed out the t shirt bras. I had one fitter tell me " you can't hide your "girls " so let's see if we can hide your bra". With my 38E's/F, she was right.  I have a very feminine appearing chest and underwire bras designed for women fit me well. My favorite are the Panache Porcelain series. My wife tells me the same to put on a bra, we have company.  Or "oh no...you can't wear that shirt with that bra".

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
Ok with you. I prefer underwired T-shirt .  I bought the Leading Lady 5028 .  Comfortable and good support . Very good disguise under bouton down shirts.
With polo shirts i use a Leisure Bra by Leading Lady.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
I also wear a seamless underwire T-shirt style bra in a 38B.  There are no telltale signs of the bra under either buttoned dress/sport shirts or knit polo shirts.  In some polo shirts I may appear "chesty" or that I have "big manboobs" but there is no evidence that I'm wearing a bra.

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
The problem with the knit polo shirts are the back hocks and the adjustable straps .  So in this case i prefer leisure front hock.

aboywithgirls

I'm sure that people can see my back hook or even the little " bumps" on my shoulders from the adjusters. But it's the "bumps" on the front that are the reason why I have worn a bra since puberty. My breasts are slightly larger than my wife's so we do share many of our bras.  She also prefers the t shirt bras. For me, everyone knows that I have large breasts and most know that I wear a bra. The t shirt bra offers me comfort and support and concealment as well as contour.

hammer

Most people are to busy with their own life issues to even notice if we have breast or a bra on to support them anyway! Everyone knows how big I am and I'm gotten to the point that I'm just wearing a tee shirt over that big bra or even without and I don't get any remarks, comments, looks anything!

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
You are right bob. Today in the security control of the airport, the guard did not blink when he frisk me and notice my bra .  Was my first time that someone touch my  bra straps.  Is clear  that was no the first  time for the guard to control a man using a bra. We didn' chose to have breasts .  So don't worry and be happy .

hammer

Of course I'm right! Rule #1, Bobs always right, rule #2, if Bob is wrong refer to rule #1!  LOL

aboywithgirls

I just wanted to add that I was recently fitted for.a few new bras.  I picked up 2 Platex true form in a 38DDD. These are very comfortable and smooth under mostntops. I bought one in nude and the other in black.

But my new favorite is my Elomi Amelia. I purchased this one an off white in a 38F. This is also smooth and if you're like me an conscious of nipple protrusion, this bra has that covered as well.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I was noticing today a little nipple show on my Nike Combat Compression Sports bra, not really noticeable to anyone else, but I noticed myself.  Makes me wonder, my Playtex 4747 used to fit slightly larger on the cups, say a 1/4 to half size large, now it is fitting really well, but the band is a little big, so maybe a 38D might do better than the 40C.  I am still stalled at losing weight, but it is my goal to lose as much as I can.  

I just wanted to add that I was recently fitted for.a few new bras.  I picked up 2 Platex true form in a 38DDD. These are very comfortable and smooth under mostntops. I bought one in nude and the other in black.

But my new favorite is my Elomi Amelia. I purchased this one an off white in a 38F. This is also smooth and if you're like me an conscious of nipple protrusion, this bra has that covered as well.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 05:10:29 PM by Bman41 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024