Author Topic: Very unique problem  (Read 2373 times)

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
I am 25 years with severe gyno. I am facing a unique problem from many years...after i Masturbate i feel uncomfortable and heavyness in my boobs...it lasts for one day and then it goes off(remember it happenes only if i masturbate). If i masturbate and no orgasm it is little uncomfortable......if i masturbate and there is orgasm then it is more heavyness and uncomfortable in my boobs.

I have'nt yet been to a Endocrinologist or a Plastic surgeon. I want to know if anyone is experiencing the same thing and what did the doctor say?

Do you guys think this is related to Harmone imbalance? I am planning to visit an Endocrinologist soon...so it is very embarassing to explain this situation to the doctor...so should i tell this to him or should i just get the Harmone tests done?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 12:41:26 AM by jimbo2k4 »

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member
I think that you should go to an endocronologist AND say everything, including your feelings after masturbation.
I'm sure that an endocrinologist will hear that very naturally.
Besides, masturbation is a natural human activity. I know, this is very private, and embarassing to talk about, but it's natural.
Your doctor know that, and will listen you with all respect.

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Also, if it embarrasses you to tell him about masterbation then change it slightly and say after an orgasm.  Or after you have sex, just don't add the part about rosey and her five sisters.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Thanks for the replies guys but i am surprised that no one other than me is facing this problem. Everytime i masturbate my boobs seem to be gettin bigger.....

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Jeez dude youve gotta keep Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters away from your manhood before its too late!

Seriously though are you sure youre not imagining it? I dont know how often you masturbate but most men will ejaculate in their sleep every few days or so as seminal fluid has to be expelled before it goes off - if your going for days without abusing yourself and not noticing then the chances are youre inferring something that isnt really there.

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
No i am not imagining it, it is really happening to me. these days i am masturbating once in 10 days but still i am facing this problem.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 05:45:14 PM by jimbo2k4 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024