Author Topic: Docs and others - Areola Puffiness and Hands over your head  (Read 3258 times)

Offline MSJ108

Another member posted if your areola puffiness decreases when you raise your hands over your head is probably a fat issue.

I was told that if your areaola puffiness decreases when you raise your hands over your head it is probably an excess skin issue.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Offline MSJ108

I haven't had surgery yet.. soon I hope

DrBermant

Another member posted if your areola puffiness decreases when you raise your hands over your head is probably a fat issue.

I was told that if your areaola puffiness decreases when you raise your hands over your head it is probably an excess skin issue.

Lifting the arms over the head tends to tighten the skin and can show a loose skin component.  I prefer my Standard Pictures for evaluation of Male Chest for Loose Tissues which goes beyond that single issue.  However, the in office exam is much better for better understanding tissue hanging and loose skin issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture

Offline MSJ108

Lifting the arms over the head tends to tighten the skin and can show a loose skin component.  I prefer my Standard Pictures for evaluation of Male Chest for Loose Tissues which goes beyond that single issue.  However, the in office exam is much better for better understanding tissue hanging and loose skin issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture

Thanks Doc

DrBermant

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Thanks Doc
:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024