Author Topic: after gyno surgery  (Read 7812 times)

Offline ChestMan

• Silver Member
Parminder - can you please explain how roids can be taken safely? Feel free to private message me to discuss.

BM

Offline parminder

• Posting Member
well, providing you:

a. know where to inject safely, also aspirating to see if you hit a nerve.

b. taken in doses that are safe and recommended for begginers

c. have your blood and liver values checked before, during and after your cycle by ure doc.

d. providing you do correct PCT with same diet , same intensity of weights and use a serm or hcg to spring back ure own natral test production after cycle.

e. eat clean and healthily, no smoking, drinking at all during cycle, get min 9 hours sleep every night.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Their is always a risk but following those rules will certainly help. Ive never taken roids, a few of my mates use them and they still drink, dont take anti-es, or follow any pct after their cycle, and they are all ok at the minute with no sides except for a few spots and more body hair growth.

Whilst i would personally love to have the positive effects steroids can bring, i would be to worried about the pressure it puts on my heart, the chances of hairloss, and of course a recoccurence of gynecomastia.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
well, providing you:

a. know where to inject safely, also aspirating to see if you hit a nerve.

this is perfect example why people shouldnt inject.people who dont regularly do intramuscular injections end up in hospital
you dont aspirate to see if you hit a a nerve you aspirate to see if you get blood in the syringe as you will be injecting within a blood vessel.
i have known lots of mates who end up gettig abcesses in their injections site and other complications cos they thought it would be simple to do.just be careful.

Offline parminder

• Posting Member
yeah i know, just got confused whther it was a nerve or blood vessel, but main point is u pull back on the plunger to see if any blood appears.

Offline parminder

• Posting Member
so, does anyone else have any ideas? would the cycle affect my healing in positive or negative way?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024