Author Topic: Maybe time to get fitted  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
It's never too late or too soon to get fitted. My wife was almost 40 years old before she was first professionally fitted. I had actually convinced her to go bra shopping with me. She was always impressed by how my boobs looked in my bras. 

The only reason why they looked as good as they did was because I had an expert who knew her inventory and was able to find a bra that was not just the right SIZE, it was also the right shape. Those are probably the most important aspects, but, there are also other aspects to consider. Do you want soft cup or underwire? lined?unlined?push up? Smooth cup, lace cup, front clasp or traditional? 

There are soooooooooooo many reasons to get fitted. 

Love you guys,

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
It's never too late or too soon to get fitted. My wife was almost 40 years old before she was first professionally fitted. I had actually convinced her to go bra shopping with me. She was always impressed by how my boobs looked in my bras.

The only reason why they looked as good as they did was because I had an expert who knew her inventory and was able to find a bra that was not just the right SIZE, it was also the right shape. Those are probably the most important aspects, but, there are also other aspects to consider. Do you want soft cup or underwire? lined?unlined?push up? Smooth cup, lace cup, front clasp or traditional?

There are soooooooooooo many reasons to get fitted.

Love you guys,

❤️Sophie❤️
Oh gosh yes,

I had no idea that my bra shopping was so "poor" until I went to Torrid to be fitted. 
I had been buying bras that fit, but they were not "shaping" my girls properly. 

I found out from the girls at Torrid I needed underwire support to bring my wide set breasts where they needed to be, and molded cups work best because I'm full on the bottom. 
They have also moved me into push-up bras and that has been amazing. 💞

Nothing can match a proper fitting from some SA's that know their stuff!

If you have breasts, go get fitted! ☺️

💞Birdie💞

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
You can surely call for an appointment, but I usually just go right in. If the SA's are busy I just browse for bit until one is available.

I always get measured at Torrid.

I have always had wonderful luck at Torrid and their products. ☺️
I was thinking about going to my local Torrid for a fitting and I checked online for the styles of bras they carry, but unfortunately for me my size (36D) is too small.

Joni❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
You can surely call for an appointment, but I usually just go right in. If the SA's are busy I just browse for bit until one is available.

I always get measured at Torrid.

I have always had wonderful luck at Torrid and their products. ☺️
I was thinking about going to my local Torrid for a fitting and I checked online for the styles of bras they carry, but unfortunately for me my size (36D) is too small.

Joni❤️
Depends on their stock. 36D sells out quickly. 

Here is one I just found in that size in-stock. Sometimes you just have to keep trying. 💃

💞Birdie💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024