Author Topic: Puffy Nipples\Not man boobs\Low body fat. Needle and syringe draining the fluid  (Read 16946 times)

Offline cynic

Needle and syringe. I will attempt to drain the fluid from my nipples.

Now, I don't care if people say it won't work. I honestly don't trust doctors who say it won't work, potential clients lost blah blah blah. I've heard about people going into surgery, coming out, then getting doctors to drain fluid when it comes back.

I will insert the needle into my nipple, about 3 mm in. My nipple will most probably get errect. I will wait a min, wait for the nipple to soften and the fluid to rise again. Slowly drain.

I don't expect this to solve my problem, I don't expect an instant cure. I'm looking for the ability to show off my body when I want, even if it lasts a few hours.

I am going to do this no matter what. I need to know, am I in any real danger?
Pain is not a problem.

-EDIT-
Feel free to give me tips.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:19:53 AM by cynic »

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I hope this isn't real...go see a doctor and stay away from needles.

Offline cynic

The "fluid" in your nipples is blood. It will refill faster than you can suck it out. What up w/ the syringe? You shooting up???

Bummer, I'll try it out anyway.

Offline Toffer

• Posting Member
you dont have "fluid" there - you have glands, which have blood all around them. the glandular tissue will stay there, the blood will flow into the syringe.  Trust me i thought about this a year or so ago. It won't work - save your blood and donate it to someone who needs it if you don't care about losing it.....  :-\

Offline oneofmany

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024