Author Topic: Pissed off  (Read 1655 times)

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Ok I am starting to get anoyed although I am knew member hear I have to speak my mind otherwise I am going to explode.

Most on this site I have noticed are out of shape or overweight and are looking at getting surgery to fix the problem and when I guy comes on that has been training and looks great but still has a little fat around the chest or those puffy nipps. The first thing you say is don't worry about it you look fine, you do not need surgery, I wish I had a chest like you. Well I think that the fact that these men including myself are more worried about there gyne then you may think they have had many a grulling training session trying to look good but the breasts hold them back in many aspects. They want to go to the beach and show there knew body but they can not. They want to show the women but they can not. To tell you the truth me being one of them it is a reall pain in the arse. So show some respect to these guys it takes a lot of discipline to do what they have done maybe some of you out there should be asking for advice on how you can do the same thing and get in shape before the surgery because tell me what is the use in having a flat chest but a fat gut.

So please anyone out there that is overweight with gyne and would like to start training and understanding the importance of good nutrition in there combat in fighting fat and there chests please feel free to ask I am no gurru but I do know my fair share and am happy to help.

Please do not think that I am having a go at the overweight population I am mearly saying please try to understand others sittuations.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
X2.  Good post

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
dcvet thanks mate, so I am not the only one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024