Author Topic: Gyncomestia  (Read 2369 times)

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Ive got gyno and its pretty BAD, actually real bad i but the thing is i dont know if its fat. Im confused see my bro has it to and hes 18 and im 16 none my relatives i know have it, cousins none. Plus how does my bro and me have it yet none of my cousins, the docter said ur hormones might balance out when 21 my bro is 18 and i havent noticed a thing hes real cool about it even thou his is slightly smaller then mine. But im torn up real bad i wouldve killed my self if it wasnt for the people i love it doesnt seem heditary. And my dad has a little chest fat but ITS Not u cant notice it like at all it seems normal. Is it possible my bro gyno could disappear in 3 years D:

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
lets just hope so  i will post some pics of mine. Another question Klinefelter syndomre how can i be sure i have it thing is my bro is 5'10 im 6'2 and its heditary my father side not to grow hair and stuff and my mom and dad both short. Some things are true are about klinefelter like height and hair but the hair part is heditary and it says cant shoot semen i can shoot semen. 

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
read up on Klinfelters ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter's_syndrome ) if you have most of the symptoms, then the only real way to tell if you have it is by seeing an endocrinologists and getting a bunch of tests.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
thanks thing is my gyno aerole is big but many Indians have big aeroles and my hips are big to i will post pictures this weekends to let u see. and thanks a lot for the support my school prom is about to come up and im really upset i just wish i could wear a shirt to school one day.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
posted pic in pic fourm D:

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024