Author Topic: I'D LIKE THE BOARD'S OPINION  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
Tell me, what would you think of a PS (highly qualified, got credentials up the you know what) who would charge $10,000. for gyno-surgery (gerneral annes., surgery perform in a hospital, etc.)?
Bluesun

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I would think that you're getting ripped off!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
I got my gynecostamia done for 3000.... but then my doctor said that he misjudged my the extent of my gynecostamia.  He just expected for there to be a small gland and more fat but instead when he cut me open he was surprised at the amount of gland present, with virtually no fat.  He said that if he had known that the gland was that huge the charge would have been 5000 for each side including general anesthesia, so 10,000 total.

Offline rcbrown23

Too much. Way too much.

There was a guy that paid that much awhile ago (maybe 8-9 months).

He was in L.A. and he said money did not matter. :P

I think it was like $9500 or so. Anyone else remember?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is no such thing as a standardized fee schedule, Though there are lists of "Customary" fees.

The price you gave would seem to be outrageously high, but the Surgeon is free to charge whatever he wishes for his services.

Beware, the price is not in itself an indicator of a highly skilled Surgeon.  Though it would be true to say that a skilled Surgeon may command a higher fee, results are more important.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024