Author Topic: yohimburn  (Read 16662 times)

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Hi guys,

I just heard about Yohimburn which is a product that targets stubborn fat areas (like the chest and love handles in men). It works by blocking a certain receptor and allowing "estrogenic" fat to be burned as fuel. With diet, it is claimed that you can see results. Has anybody tried it here or knows of someone who did? Just note that it works on fat and of course cannot fix puffy nipples or remove gland. I know that people will say spot fat reduction does not work and you have to lose it overall but who says that anything in science is certain? More research can lead to a different conclusion so I don't think it's right to jump to such a certain conclusion. I would also like to know if any of you knows any dangerous "long term" side effects. Do you think I should give it a try? My problem is exercise and diet resistant chest fat (I don't think there is gland). Thanks.

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
i just ordered it today...yohimburn es along with the aifm.  i have stubborn chest fat that is not going away...but certain it's fat and not nodule/gland.

will update the board as i see fit.  u can find more info at yohimburn.com
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
tried it before...it's utter crap, a complete waste of money. makes your nipples hard for a bit coz it makes them cold, but long term it has no effect at all.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Can you elaborate more Michael? I mean did you have glands or just fatty tissue? do you have any idea how lean you were before using it?

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
at the time i was in great shape.literally had minimal body fat, 6pack showing..just the damn gyne was causing pointy nipples (later found out i had type 2 gyne...mixture of gland and fat)..so was a perfect candidate for it to work.it was utterly utterly useless. at first it appeared to work (was es version by the way)..but like i said, it has as substance in it that makes nipples
 cold (like alcohol) so gives the appearance of having an effect,but mid/long term. it's rubbish mate.used it for about 3months and saw no effect whatsoever. dont waste your money or get your hopes up! sorry.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Well, what they say is that it is intended for estrogenic fat patterns, like excessive fat in the breast due to an abundance of A2 receptors bla bla bla, but maybe because you had very little fat to start with, it did not show. They also say it is not supposed to work for pointy nipples, just fat. (I know you had a mixture, not sure how it will work on that). I am thinking of buying a bottle and giving it a try and then posting my experience so that other people can benefit.

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
Have been reading about this for quite some time. Thought i would give it a try.
I just bought one and will start using it from tommorow. Will keep my progress posted
chao ;)

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
good luck.hope u get sum results. i doubt it though. remember, the initial results u see for the 1st couple of weeks (for an hour or so after application) may not last long term. but i hope u do get lasting results, but i'd not b doing the site a service if i didn't share how useless and a waste of money it turned out to be in the end for me.
sorry :-(

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
yea ive used it with the AIFM also, put it this way u dont need the AIFM it wont do anything unless your gyne is steroid induced or along those lines.  the yohimburn works like a dream to get rid of stubborn fat as long as u exercise and eat right. i suggest loosing as much weight as u can before surgery and after surgery wen u healed and can get back in the gym use the yohimburn to burn off all the stubborn fat on ur body lift weihts and do cardio and you will be in good shape. 

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
Used it for a week. No noticeable difference yet  ::)

Offline Hdaddy

• Posting Member
I noticed a different only on my face, I heard it only really works for people with low bf, like contest prepping losing the last like 1 pound in a certain area. If you are above 12%bf, its prolly a waste of money, and you stink up the gym with it,
also, aifm, Y-ES, wont do anything, unless you got gyno from steriods,

but aifm can boost your test levels, and make you stronger/lil less bf

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When a product comes along that is actually able to target specific fat deposits, It is sure to make someone very rich.

Until then, people are getting rich off of phony products, misleading claims, and many gullible and hopeful people.

It won't work as claimed.
Grandpa Dan

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
i gotta agree. it was a complete waste of money!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024