Author Topic: Sibiling Gynecomastia ?  (Read 1968 times)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
I was wondering did anyone have a brother who also had gynecomastia and it was bad to ? thanks

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Same my bro doesnt give and his is pretty bad to

Offline MSJ108

My bro got very slight case

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
My (younger)  brothers chest has absolutely no trace of gyne...very jealous.
So yeah, it must have been something I did along the way.  I was just unlucky I think.

I might just add that he has commented on mine at the beach in the past..."whats wrong with your chest?", "your chest looks wrong!" and "do you have hormonal problems?".

All I can do is laugh
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:54:45 AM by dilbert »
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
for all you that said your brothers dont care, i bet they do care and just dont show it, you should talk to them about it and maybe you both can make something happen to fix it. my older brother has it and i didnt think he cared but i told him i was thinking about surgery and he said he is down for surgery as well. so its probably not that your brothers dont care they just dont act like it bothers them. do they take off their shirt a lot even though they have gyne?? probably not. they might not think you care about your gyne. share some toughts with them, who knows.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is some arguement as to how much heredity plays a part in Gynecomastia. Also not clearly understood how Gynecomastia in the men might link to very large breasts in related women.

Even so, in my family A tendency for the men to have Gynecomastia and the women to have Macromastia does not merely run, it Gallops. My youngest daughter for example wears a 38HH bra.
Grandpa Dan

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
I saw my thirteen year old brother with his shirt off recently and he definately has a case of puffy nipples that is similar to mine (pre-op). Granted, while he is not an obese or necessarily overweight thirteen year old, he still has very poor eating habits that resembled my diet at his age.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024