Author Topic: my puffy nipples.. your opinion please  (Read 10313 times)

Offline horacerocket

so yeah. I am now 20 years old, soon the be 21.

I have had these nipples since i was about 13/14 i think. they dont hurt anymore and under the nipples there is a lumpy feeling. Im pretty much assuming i have gyno. is this right?

it has become a part of me, everyday i torment myself over clothing and stuff. i would also like to be able to take my top off once in a while without trying to hide myself. I always assumed that it would go away but over the past few days i have read up a lot about it and dont think it will. I am pretty healthy, do loads of excercise and take care of my body. My sex life is taking a beating because of this, never want to go swimming and its generally affecting my social life.

i will go and see a doctor tomorrow but would just like your opinions on how bad it seems, what you think is causing it, and any ways of getting rid of it. Do you think surgery is the only option? i dont think i can afford that :(

Offline SportsKid

• Posting Member
How old are you?...I'm 14, and I have more less the same type of gyne as you do..., but only in 1 nipple, and a bit smaller...

My doctor said it would go away by the age of 16, but I'm not sure if I believe it...

I have a really good way to go to the beach from times to times... Here is how it is: You go at like 6Pm or 7Pm, when the beach is getting empty and it starts getting cold, but still a little warm and then, you go to the water, and get cold and your nipples get shrinked and then you can walk relaxed for like 5 mins or more if you still have cold...dont be always cold, just a few time...otherwise...you will be a week in bed...LOL

Thas how I do to go to the beach 3 times a summer!

Good luck, and send me a Private message about ur results

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Hey.  You seem to have what the Dr Bermant website calls a "tuberous breast deformity".  Which just is a pronounced type of puffy nipples, aka gyne. So yeah, you have it.  It must be incredibly irritating & demoralising for you because you are otherwise lean and seem to be in good shape. I had something similar on one side...

Now for more bad news -
Absolutely nothing will get rid of those except surgery.  No medicine, diet or exercise, and since you are 21 you can't even cling to the hope that it will go away after puberty...

I guess the good news is, if you got surgery you'd probably get good results, as you are otherwise lean and healthy.  But yeah, theres the matter of the $7000  :-\
Surgery done 18th March 2008

DrBermant

so yeah. I am now 20 years old, soon the be 21.

I have had these nipples since i was about 13/14 i think. they dont hurt anymore and under the nipples there is a lumpy feeling. Im pretty much assuming i have gyno. is this right?

it has become a part of me, everyday i torment myself over clothing and stuff. i would also like to be able to take my top off once in a while without trying to hide myself. I always assumed that it would go away but over the past few days i have read up a lot about it and dont think it will. I am pretty healthy, do loads of excercise and take care of my body. My sex life is taking a beating because of this, never want to go swimming and its generally affecting my social life.

i will go and see a doctor tomorrow but would just like your opinions on how bad it seems, what you think is causing it, and any ways of getting rid of it. Do you think surgery is the only option? i dont think i can afford that :(

Puffy Nipple Deformity Gynecomastia comes in many different variations.

No-Surgery Body Shaping Garments are an option for those not able to have surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline horacerocket

thanks for your help, yeah its really very frustrating.

just got back from the doctor who was good, just need to ge a bloodtest before he refers me to any surgeons.

With my case, do you think surgery would be straightforward? I have heard some bad stories about the NHS but i do not want to spend money going private when I could easily get it done on the NHS and with just as good results.

do you think NHS would be trusted with me?

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Here's my case also exercising, actually exercise helped me alot. It depends on where the nipples are and how bad the gyne is. In your case exercise cant do anything really. My case was a bit lighter. I just posted my 1 year post op.. check it out
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14086.0

Offline MSJ108

Yes sir thats a good case of gyne. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Offline YNWA!

Hi i have a simular problem i went to a doctor and he said i havent got gyno but my nipples poke out a bit like urs and he said i could get my areola shrunk so my chest will look flat. the cost of this is going to cost me 1600 pounds and is going to be worth every penny!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024