Author Topic: telling girlfriend  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
ok well ive been intimate with my g/f before but we never really discussed the issue of my gyne and i told her i was going on "vacation" for 2 weeks and it was really to get my surgery.... she seen my gyne before but she just thought it was the last bit of fat i had to get rid of my body cuz i am a muscular guy.... so now when i get back what should i tell her about my changing chest should i just wait a couple months without getting real close so it can heal better and then jsut tell her i started bench pressgin alot more or something??? pretty much i need a back up story of why i dont have fat nipples n e more

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Tell her the truth man.  You're going to back yourself into a corner if you build up lie after lie.  It really isn't worth it.  Also, if you don't get close to her for a few months she may think that you have lost interest in her or are cheating on her.  It's probably best to just come clean. Good luck.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
damn... the truth sounds a little hard man.... it was hard enough telling my mom i had to tell her threw email and send her a video.... coming clean will be my very LAST option

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
My girlfriend is the only one i told before I got my surgery last week. You need the support man, if I didn't have anyone to tell I would be internalizing all of this without anyone there for me. If you can't be honest with this girl about the emotional burden of gyno then maybe she's not the one for you. I know its hard to talk about it, it took me almost 4 years before I really brought it up to my girl. If she is insensitive about it, ditch the bitch she isn't for you.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
yeah i know she will be exepting and everything but its just SOOOOOO embarassing....

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
Like i said, if she is insensitive about it than she isn't right for you. Another thing, if you can't tell her who can you tell? Girlfriends are suppose to be tight, for me I've always been closer to them over my moms. You gotta tell someone, plus, your gonna need some help with recovering, driving getting pain meds etc.., your gonna need some help. You shouldn't be embarrassed!

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
well i got my surgery 4 days ago and im in another country and wont be back till the sunday coming up and my moms knows shes here with me.... so i just wanna know what to say when shes like hey ur chest flattened out it looks nicer howd that happen

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
Are you waxing this girl? if so its gonna come up one way or another. The compression garment is slightly noticeable right? What did you tell her why your out of town for a week? Sounds like this relationship isn't to serious. My girlfriend would be all over my case if i gave some BS story about why Im out of town. You should tell her.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
i told her i went on vacation..... and techinically i am im in dominican republic lol.... but yeah i tell her everything this is the only thing i havent told her.... and i was planning on not having sex with her for a few weeks just so the swelling goes... so yeah...

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
What all did you have done "bigchest", lipo and incision? I just had the lipo and Im 5 days post op and I'm not totally convinced that these are the results I should be having. The nipples have shrunk quite a bit, that makes me happy but I can't tell if Im just swollen or what. I don't have very much bruising but Im really sore. What are the chances of my doctor doing another revision for free? His nurse said that he would correct whatever until Im happy but Im trippin a little. This was a lot of cash, $4150, this doc better not give me some BS about how there is nothing more he can do with out me paying more. What do you guys think???

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
As for your girl, Im not going to try and convince you anymore to tell her. How are you going to hide the compression garment from her? That would be awkward trying to explain that??

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
i was planning on telling her that the garmet was for my back cuz i pulled my back squatting big weights.... lol..... and i dk wa i had done im constatnely lifint gnad my chest is really ripped besdies my gyne.... but besides the swelling and the stitches still on my nipples the nipples are smaller and everything looks in the right place and it doesnt hang n e more its nice and tight.... pretty much if i had no swelling or stitches or liquid in them theyd be perfect.... i am seeing my doctor tomorrow at 4 hopefully hell take out all the liquid thatd be much better.... and he told me he had some trouble with my left side but he got it done so my left side is ALOT more swollen in areas then my right side.... my right side doesnt have that much swelling or liuid n e more.... but yea i did my surgery in Domincan Republic for 2500.... and i ha dto pay for the plane tickets with me n my mom which is 1000 so all togethe i paid 3500

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Tell her the truth man.  You're going to back yourself into a corner if you build up lie after lie.  It really isn't worth it.

Completely Agree. Just Tell the truth man. I know it's hard now, but it will make your life so much easier moving forward. Your going to be stressed out on a daily basis making excuse after excuse, just as if you were still living with your gyne. Just write her an email before you get back. Say your sorry for lying but its a really hard thing for you to talk about. Let her know you went down there for the surgery. If she's not understanding then shes not the right one for you. Good Luck man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024