Author Topic: Getting rid of gyno during puberty  (Read 2625 times)

Offline hardy123

i'm 13 and have what i assume is gyno, but has anyone got any ways of maybe speeding up getting rid of it or am i just gonna have to wait? Cheers

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
Yeah I'm 16 with gyne and I think I may have to wait till I'm 18.  I'm going to have to see a doctor soon

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Unfortunately, there is no way (that I know of anyways) to speed things along...  Sorry dude... You just have to let MoNa do her thang...  ;)

Anyone else?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
If you use an anti-estrogen, such as Tamoxifen or Nolvadex, within the first year or 2 yrs of developing gynecomastia, it can usually prevent further growth and even break down and get rid of all existing glandular gynecomastia tissue. I wish i would have known about this when i first got the condition when i was 12, but im now 23, and this discussion board wasnt even around when i was that age. But yes, anti-estrogens have been proven to be very effective in the prevention and removal of gynecomastia in its early development. Warning though, they do have some side effects, i would probaly consult with your parents or a pharmacist about the use of these drugs before thinking about using them. Just thought i would throw this advice out there, i know if i was at that age and know what i know now about gyne, i definately would have given these a shot. But its too late for me now.  :-\ If you can bulk up enough courage to ask your parents about this, i would try it out and see if you get any good results. If you dont try it out, best of luck with your gyne, hopefully you grow out of it after puberty, keep your head up man  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024