Author Topic: Test results need help.  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
I went to my family Doctor to ask to get my hormones tested (had surgery 3 months ago)

She has a lab in her office so she took my blood and i got my test results back today. She was fimilar with gyneocmastia (i said i had extra gland in my nipple and she goes thats called gynecomastia, so im assuming she knows enoguh about it)  and said thyriod and Testestorne should be tested to see if regrowth will be an issue due to hormone imbalance.

im 20 and my thyriod test - TSH was 2.90

and it also says ; ADDITONAL TEST RESULTS;  testosterone level was normal (gives no number just says normal.)

is this enough to put my mind at ease that regrowth due to hormone imbalance is slim to none?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:17:17 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i got gyne begining of puberty, and it never went away, my brothers have it and got at in the begining. of puberty too. So im thinking puberty was the cause of my gynecomastia (along with hereditary) and it never corrected itself out. My Gyne stayed the same to my knowledge for about 3 - 4 years then i got surgery.

The letter was signed by my doc, so im thinking she got the numbers back from the lab and just summarized it for me, cuz i also had my cholesterol checked too.

idk though, any other input from anyone ? I mean i have normal testestorne and thyriod am i at risk for regrowth ? or should i get more labs
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 01:54:18 PM by Gyno 44 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024