Author Topic: Laying weights on nipples  (Read 4042 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
If one was to lay with weights on their puffy nipples, for a long time, would they eventually squish them down and make them less apparant whilst standing? Or would the effects be short lived. OR would it have negative side effects?

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Funny you should mention this I was watching a thing on TV a while ago and it was about the amazing human body and it willingness to adapt. They showed many things such as penis enlargment through the stretching of the penis. Also showed in some cultures small feet on females are desired by males so what the women do is wear leather shoes that are way to small for them but there feet would shrink to the size of the shoe.
Now in saying that I think that it would be possible to make the gland flatten out by creating constant pressure but it would take a long time and it would also be a little painful. And when I say constant pressure I mean it you could not do it for an hour a day and hope it would work you would need pressure on it for over 12 hours a day well this is the way that it was explained in the show.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
It may be possible I guess actually.

Wouldn't reccomend it to be honest cos it could cause injury. Especially in the chest area.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
possible? probably worth it? i doubt it would make things look much better for all of the effort involved.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
how would this be different from wearing a real tight compression vest all the time?

Offline sixpack

My Mother told me this story when I was a child......

She said that she was very self conscience about the size of her nose.  So what she did was take a clothes line pin (what they use to hang there clothes on to dry, back in the day). and she would come home after school and keep it on all day and after awhile her nose shaped and stayed like that.  And she showed me before and after pictures that blew me away.

Ive always thought to do that for my puffy nips, but it hurt after a while so I stopped.

Also, back in the day they use to say "Don't make that face or it'll stay that way!!!!"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 07:43:44 PM by sixpack »

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
i doubt it. you'd need some mighty heavy weights and you would have to spend a long time lying on your back.  A more useful expenditure of tome would be to get a job so you can save up for surgery to get them fixed.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Tunapuff has it right -- no amount of continuous pressure on puffy nipples will make them permanently flat. The only reliable treatment is surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024