Author Topic: same old  (Read 2506 times)

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
this is probably the same old questions people ask on here but i am new so help me out.

the lump under my nipple is rock hard. about inch buy inch around. i am about 5 10. 10 and half stone. very fit, athletic. but i used to be a bit fat. i have had this for about 5 years and i have just turned 18.

it has been the same size all this time and is not changing bigger or smaller in any way.

can you help in explaining what will happen. e.g is this the type that does not go away, it will go away soon, do this, don't do that, eat a certain thing, go shoot your self. . . .open to any suggestions.

please help!

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
surgery. Thats the only way. Do it now or ASAP, to save what teenage experience you have left. Do it NOW!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
anything that goes away will probably do so in the first one, two, rarely three years and not be as developed. 

it is not directly life-threatening outside of the psychological unhappiness, moderate to severe, that it causes you, you can live as normal a life as you choose.  if you get an op to get rid of it, as those who are at peace with it are usually the minority, you will want to not disturb hormonal balances to improve the odds against any recurrence over time, however, which would mean shunning certain medications like propecia, some odd things like lavender or tea tree oil soaps, heavy drinking and pot for best results, and you might try to stick to organic-only meat or dairy if you do those. 

do not shoot yourself.  you may however shoot the gyne following its removal  ;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 01:15:03 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
You have gyne my friend, its not going to go away now, you are in your last years of puberty so your a done case. Only way to get rid of it is surgery, and different foods can have impacts on hormones and hormone imbalance causes gyne, you can find a bunch of threads about this on the forum.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline whoknows

• Posting Member
this is probably the same old questions people ask on here but i am new so help me out.

the lump under my nipple is rock hard. about inch buy inch around. i am about 5 10. 10 and half stone. very fit, athletic. but i used to be a bit fat. i have had this for about 5 years and i have just turned 18.

it has been the same size all this time and is not changing bigger or smaller in any way.

can you help in explaining what will happen. e.g is this the type that does not go away, it will go away soon, do this, don't do that, eat a certain thing, go shoot your self. . . .open to any suggestions.

please help!

im in the same exact boat as you, same height.. used to be same weight.. i've tried the following:

mass dosing omega 3s
ZMA (zinc + magnesium)
weight training and exercise in general
an extremely clean diet
jogging 7x a week (while thinking.. is it fat or something else? That was when i was unaware)
dropping flax seed oil out of my diet completely because it said estrogen on it LOL
multi vitamins daily

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
anything that goes away will probably do so in the first one, two, rarely three years and not be as developed. 

it is not directly life-threatening outside of the psychological unhappiness, moderate to severe, that it causes you, you can live as normal a life as you choose.  if you get an op to get rid of it, as those who are at peace with it are usually the minority, you will want to not disturb hormonal balances to improve the odds against any recurrence over time, however, which would mean shunning certain medications like propecia, some odd things like lavender or tea tree oil soaps, heavy drinking and pot for best results, and you might try to stick to organic-only meat or dairy if you do those. 

do not shoot yourself.  you may however shoot the gyne following its removal  ;)

quote  ''do not shoot yourself.  you may however shoot the gyne following its removal  Wink''

I marinated my excised glands,  , then put them in the food dehydrator till they  become gland jerky. Then I ate them and  smiled  as I  sh....t them out and flushed them

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
my fantasy was always to strap them onto some nuke warhead about to be tested in nevada somewhere.  die gyne die. 

mwaaha. 
mwahaha. 
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....   :D  :D  :D 

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
I kept mine.  They make a great door stop.

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
ahahahahahahahahahahaha. a door stop.
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024