Author Topic: Males 18 and younger  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Godsson

Hey guys,
I recently had surgery about 2 months ago and i am happy with the results. The reason I started this new topic is because the insurance paid for everything because I was a young kid. They said in the long run it could save them money so they decided to go through with it. I was always a popular kid but still got made fun of because I was bigger and had gynecomastia. I lost 50lbs I went from 260 to 210 and was looking very out of place with my chest. I love basketball and it got uncomfetable to play because of it. Now im serouis if you are young and reading this like I did before I started to move forward with this come out and tell your parents, if they have insurance tell them to call them and see what can happen. People said on here that they rarley pay for it when you are older so try to get it done when you are young, it will make all the diffrence in your life... Good Luck to All and God Bless

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
That's what I was thinking, but I won't get insurance till May, and I plan on getting surgery in march or something. But congrats on the surgery, you must be really enjoying life.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's usually uphill, but it's interesting too how the insurance companies have smartened up in the last decade about prevention, most people normally think stupidly and short-term.  there was also an interesting ruling against an insurance company in ny you might be able to pull up with the site search engine.  but it's still an ongoing difficulty. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024