Author Topic: IS IT A GLAND OR FAT? DONT FEEL HARD TISSUE JUST SOFT  (Read 4016 times)

Offline BullStuff

Hi guys im sure you've seen my other post or something i have pictures in those other post...but just a quick question surgery is a major possibility for me now because Ive been save up money and stuff but still i have to know how can you tell if you have a gland or just fat?? In my case when i press down on my nipz its really really soft like no way you can compare it to hard tissue..reason why im asking is because im want to go liposuction because its real cheap..and also i read somewhere that if you get liposuction done that it also can get rid of the gland to..is this true? and also does anyone no of a surgeon in Atlanta area that does this procedure for low thank you for reading...so ready to get rid of this problem!!

DrBermant

Hi guys im sure you've seen my other post or something i have pictures in those other post...but just a quick question surgery is a major possibility for me now because Ive been save up money and stuff but still i have to know how can you tell if you have a gland or just fat?? In my case when i press down on my nipz its really really soft like no way you can compare it to hard tissue..reason why im asking is because im want to go liposuction because its real cheap..and also i read somewhere that if you get liposuction done that it also can get rid of the gland to..is this true? and also does anyone no of a surgeon in Atlanta area that does this procedure for low thank you for reading...so ready to get rid of this problem!!

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024