Author Topic: do I have it?  (Read 3430 times)

Offline omastera

i know im pretty big. im 13, 6'0, 224 pounds, my man breasts are very large, and my areola are also large. Do i have gynecomastia?

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Would need to see some pic's.

But, it seems like it.

-Oleska-
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
big ta ta's mean really likely, and enlarged areolas mean about 99% certainly, although they're usually only on the severe/biggest cases.  welcome to the site.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
damn that's pretty big for 13!  I was around that but ah smaller in weight and about 5'9 or 5'10...
you prolly have it!  you're taller than your mom and dad??

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon
i know im pretty big. im 13, 6'0, 224 pounds, my man breasts are very large, and my areola are also large. Do i have gynecomastia?

As Dr Jacobs says, we would need to see pictures, but based on your description, more than likely, you do have the condition to some degree.

Offline omastera

damn that's pretty big for 13!  I was around that but ah smaller in weight and about 5'9 or 5'10...

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

ya im alot taller than my parents. my doc says im gunna be taller than 6'6. is it possible for mine to go away since im only 13

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At the age of 13, there is a very good chance that your breasts will diminish in size as you continue to grow and develop.

The size of the areola is not, by itself, an indication of Gynecomastia. At least not in terms of diameter; projection would be an issue but not necessarily diameter alone. I think this would be more a hereditary thing.

I too would like to know if your size is a family trait or if you are significantly larger than others in your family.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if they're as big as he says they are to the point of enlarging the areolas, i don't think he'll ever see a noticeable reduction.  i've got to disagree on the areola too, i think any time they enlarge significantly, it's for one reason only.  i've never seen them large on any but the biggest cases.  
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:06:13 AM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

ya im alot taller than my parents. my doc says im gunna be taller than 6'6. is it possible for mine to go away since im only 13

you're young so it's very possible that it could deminish...(wish mine did tho!!!)  Can you put up some pics?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline omastera

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

i cant because i dont have a camra

you're young so it's very possible that it could deminish...(wish mine did tho!!!)  Can you put up some pics?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
oh ok nevermind then.  and remember when you quoting don't forget to go all the way down so you won't type in the the message you quoting me off of lol.  you can fix it if you his modify if you want.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024