Author Topic: I don't know what to do anymore... (URGENT)  (Read 4469 times)

Offline Floyd

• Posting Member
my story is EXACTLY like this guy's

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=10751.0;prev_next=next

the only thing diffrent is that my boobs are bigger than his, mine are super firm and perky and LARGER. I cut up a T-shirt and tie it tightly around my boobs and you can tell that I'm wearing a "man bra" because you there's an indent in my chest area where the "man Bra" sqweezes. I am so emmbrassed i droped out of highschool, had no freinds for the past 3 years and spend almost every second of my live indoors. I do 15 pushups a day so i can try to lose some boob fat, but nothing works. I have been doing these pushups for about 2 months straight and i see NO RESULTS please someone help a bruthat out, I lost my social life and eveything. I sometimes just wish i could just take a knife and chop these man breasts off my chest. some one please tell me what to do? I'll try ANYTHING, I JUST CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!

Offline Floyd

• Posting Member
please tell me diet tips or anything, i just want some type of advice, you have no idea how badly this has affected my life.

Offline alphajc

• Posting Member
Before you cause any self-harm to yourself, do yourself a favor and plop down $5000 and get surgery.  It will be the best investment  you can make in your self.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Floyd,

I'm sending your a personal message. Click above left, just below your name.
Grandpa Dan

Offline vegeta78

• Posting Member
I highly recommend that you read The Paleo Diet, The Primal Blueprint and The Anti-Estrogenic Diet before you opt for surgery, they could help you alot

Offline thetodd

If you want to lose weight, then get a gym membership and hit the treadmills or just get out on the street and start running

ive been there looking at myself in the mirror doing a few measley pushups and situps and going to bed feeling shit (and usually after a nice chocolate bar back then). Best thing i done was sort out my diet get 5 a day ... dont eat chocolate and eat a good low carb diet. And then just drill cardio. Youl drop a shit load of weight. I know people are going to say "hit the weights" my advice is to you is just dont and concentrate on shedding fat.

but dont have a goal in your head that your going to zap the moobs away with excersise because you wont but it will certainly pave the way for a better final result. You are the only one who can fix your current situation and you can with some willpower. Dont leave it till tommorow clean out your shelves go shopping get some healthy stuff and get yourself a gym membership (or run laps if you cant afford it)

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline burntoast

• Posting Member
I highly recommend that you read The Paleo Diet, The Primal Blueprint and The Anti-Estrogenic Diet before you opt for surgery, they could help you alot

I second this.. they're so good. I've lost 60lbs because of his this material changed my way of thinking about food.

Also, I tried the "ripped shirt around the chest" thing, but it just looks silly. Go to a sports store and find some shirts made from synthetic materials, like nylon, polyester, spandex, etc (or blends thereof). Get a size that you can just manage to slip on over yourself. These sporty shirts are meant to be clingy, and also happen to squeeze you into a "proper" shape (similar to a compression vest). Now put on a regular shirt over top. Voila! Optionally, you can purchase a compression vest... but you might have to find them online.

I like the shirts because I sweat a lot in the pits and they wick the moisture away from my body while still keeping it close enough that my body heat quickly evaporates the moisture away. Since it's close to my body, the shirt I'm wearing *over* the synthetic shirt rarely comes in contact with the sweat, so I don't get those embarrassing moisture marks as often! :D

Offline TheOregonKid

• Posting Member
Did you not finish high school?  Did you get your GED?  If not then you need to go back and finish man.  There is no way you will ever be able to pay for surgery unless you have a high school education.  If going to school with other kids is too painful, then look into correspondence courses.
“Whoever despises himself still esteems the despiser within himself” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Daz

Speak to a doctor. Have you tried meds?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024