Author Topic: More ideas for minimizing Puffy Nipples  (Read 11007 times)

Offline BeatGyno

Hello Gents,

I've been a lurker on this site for over a year, and finally have gotten enough experience to hopefully make a positive contribution. I'm 35 and have had puffy nipples with gland underneath since 9th grade. How I wish the Internet was around when I was a teenager--when they first puffed out I feared I had breast cancer, and later I thought I had a genetic disorder like Klinefelter's. My parents were no help, and a doctor said they would go away (wrong!). There was absolutely no information available.

So, out of my experience, here's what DOESN'T work: pills like 'diet aid of questionable value' and Gyne-max (very clever scam), Andractim gel (geez, I paid over $100 to find out it's a scam). The pills just raised my heart rate, and the gel made my nipples irritated and puffier. Now I see they're marketing Andractim in the U.S. under a new name, with another very clever scam site aimed at fleecing those of us with gynecomastia. Don't get fooled again! 

What DOES help: EXERCISE! My embarrassment over puffy nips in gym class kept me away from exercise for over 15 years. Now I realize how that made the problem worse. I've been exercising regularly for the past 2 years, without weights (mainly focusing on the chest exercises in the old Charles Atlas program). As the fat goes off my chest, and muscle builds, I feel much more confident despite my still somewhat puffy nipples. This summer, I swam regularly at a pool for the first time in decades (just had to splash on some water right after taking off my shirt to shrink the nips, and I was good to go). 

COMPRESSION SHIRTS! This year I got a 3 pack of Underworks tank tops off Amazon, and--wow--I look great in a polo shirt for the first time ever. They make a big difference in posture and confidence. Man, if I had these in high school/college, I would not have had to wear all those stupid baggy sweatshirts!

Lastly, COFFEE WRAPS. This one is an experiment in progress. Someone else recommended a fat burner spray for gyno, but it was $50 and seemed to be little more than a caffeine spray. Applied to the skin, caffeine draws out water and helps eliminate flab. So I got the idea: after I drink my morning coffee, I apply the grounds to my chest and wrap up in Saran wrap for 15/20 minutes. Then, I shower and head out for the day. It has a tremendous short term effect of drawing out the water and making my lower chest/nipples appear flatter. But whether it has any long-term effect after several hours remains to be seen. 

My best wishes to everyone-- keep going! Gyno sucks, but it makes us work harder to improve ourselves than we would otherwise. The kids who laughed at me in gym class probably now have beer bellies and flabby chests. I'm determined to have the last laugh.

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
Great tips i must say, tell us how your coffee ground procedure turned out in the long term.
Too bad i live in a country where compressio garments are not sold.

Seriously you are right that due to gyno u were unable to take any part in any sports. I hav the same situation.. im 19 and havent played sports for like 5 years or so.. just to hide my gyno/puffy nips.

Offline cyanide

• Posting Member
gr8 tips mate, what garment did u buy specificly?

Offline BeatGyno

Thanks for the comments-- I haven't checked back in this site for a few months...

I ordered compression tank-tops from Amazon: Underworks Microfiber pack of 3 (this site won't let me post the link).   

The coffee wraps only had a temporary impact.

My main focus this year has been doing the P90X exercise program. Building up my chest, shoulders, and arms definitely minimizes the gyno and boosts my confidence. After 4 months of near-daily exercise, I seldom bother with the compression shirts anymore. My nipples are still puffier than I'd like (unless they get chilled), but I'm feeling great and hope to be beach-ready by the summer.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
That's good to hear man! Could you post some before and after pics if you have any?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024