Author Topic: Help  (Read 1796 times)

Offline chipper1

I have been using steroids for a little while now and never experienced any gyno etc??  I woke up this morning and there is a small lump under my nipple on one side.  I have proviron and Novaldex(spelling).  Is it too late to start taking the anti-estrogens??  How can I stop this case from getting any worse??  Does anyone have any suggestions

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
I have been using steroids for a little while now and never experienced any gyno etc??  I woke up this morning and there is a small lump under my nipple on one side.  I have proviron and Novaldex(spelling).  Is it too late to start taking the anti-estrogens??  How can I stop this case from getting any worse??  Does anyone have any suggestions

What are you using? How much? What is your age?
Have you been using any anti e’s while on?

Give me some info bro

Offline chipper1

Have been using reforvit mostly, but just started a cycle of Deca 300.  I was not using any anti E's.  While I was using reforvit I didn't use any anti e's, but I was taking that orally.  I am have taken about 3 cc's over 4 days of the deca and all of a sudden I woke up and my nipple was sore.  I am 28 years old.  

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
Cool….

First, It would be best to discontinue your deca…. For now!

Many people will start 60mg of Nolva for the first five days, 40mg for the next five and then 20mg for the last five days. If this does not shrink the glandular mass under the nipple, it is likely no drugs will and surgery will be the only option.

I have a small pea size knot under the right side. Really can’t tell though.  I just know it is there and that side is a bit puffy.

I run an anti E, throughout my cycle… I like 2.5mg of femara ed. I keep nolva on hand for any flair ups… So far so good.

I am a proponent of pharmaceuticals in an effort to gain size… They do have risks associated with them!

Offline chipper1

Thanks Bro.

I have taken Proviron and Nolva as soon as I discovered this.  I too have a small pea size lump that kind of hurt to push on yesterday, but the pain has gone away today and the lump, I believe has gotten smaller.  

I don't want to stop the reforvit, but taking it isn't worth the lumps.  Will the Anti E's keep this from happening again??

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
It’s hard to say…. We all react differently. I have a bro who gears to the gills and has never had an issue.

My right side has been puffy since puberty. I just don’t want it to get worse and am a bit paranoid about it. I am considering surgery to correct it.

Even if I get it taken care of, I will continue to utilize pharmaceuticals. The benefit is worth the risk.

Take care, let me know if I can do anything else for ya!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024