Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1404 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I was just thinking about this. How many guys do you think there are in the world right now that have gyne but, don't know what it is but, want to know whats wrong? I am just betting hundreds of thousands or more. You see a lot of new members joining this site daily and new guest checking it out. Sure, there are a lot of guys that aren't really bothered by their gyne but, at least one point in their life thought about why their chest was that way? Or what? I didn't know but, from pretty much year 1 it bothered the crap out of me and still does. I am just wondering though because I am surre there are a lot of guys just dying to know right now. Or just really hate something about their chests that they can't figure out. I just think maybe if more people, shows, etc. were out there on this subject maybe more would be out there to battle gyne or getting surgery through insurance would be easier. Or just another alternitive would be there. Every women knows about implants/breast reduction but, I know thousands/millions of guys are clueless when it comes to gyne. It is just amazing that a condition like this is very little talked about. Maybe its time for more people to open up and more to happen with gyne. Just stating an opinion. What do you all think?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024