Author Topic: Bumps gone but nipples still puffy?  (Read 2984 times)

Offline rplanters4

Since I was about 13 I have had puffy nipples. At first they were classic gyno symptoms, they were puffy and each one had a small hard/rubbery lump under it that you could clearly feel. It was also semi-tender. Since most people mentioned that gyno disappeared after a year or two I waited it out. I am 17 now and my nipples are still puffy HOWEVER there is absolutely no hard bump under either nipple anymore it is totally soft. I also have no other surrounding breast enlargement, the only thing puffy is my nipple.

What I'm asking I guess is did I have gyno caused by puberty that went away and now I am just left with some leftover fat up there. Fat that I could possibly make go away with exercise?  Or do I still have gyno?

Offline MikeW1012

• Posting Member
If you feel that the gland is not there anymore and it is just soft then I would recommend working out. Do some cardio to burn the fat off your body and pushups to build up your chest muscles. If there is no gland and it is just fat then it should flatten out with proper diet and exercise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024