Author Topic: Dr. Pensler of Chicago  (Read 2079 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Dr. Pensler of Chicago
Has anybody been to Jay Pensler for their surgery? If so around what kind of rates does he charge. My insurance may not come through so I will go to him if they don't. Someone here has to know. Mine would probably be a quick procedure for him and I am looking for local anestestia. I am guessing around an hour for mine because I have more  of a mild case. Any guesses? I would guess $3000-4000 would be possible. If anyone can help with info it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Offline oh_crap

• Posting Member
Re: Dr. Pensler of Chicago
I had surgery Sept 12 by Pensler.  Was 150 for consultation, 500 for the nonrefundable deposit, then ~4100 balance was due day of surgery.  So just under 5k.

I had bilateral gland excision and lipo, and it was general anasthesia, not local.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 04:52:15 PM by oh_crap »

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Oh Crap, how did he figure out your price quote. Also, did he give you a discount for paying in full for the surgery. And, how long did your surgery take. Because I need to preferably keep it in the $3000 range. I don't need general I would go with local to save a lot of money. Do you think it is possible? My surgery would be short because I have a mild case. Also, how did your surgery turn out? Did it turn out great and was the results as expected. Let me know and thanks you were a lot of help already.

Offline fromsaint2sinner

• Posting Member
How long did it take for him to get you in for surgery and consultations?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024