Author Topic: My trip to the doctor  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
So today I had a trip to my family doctor about my Gynecomastia.

I was very nerveous at first, it also took a while for me to finally get in. Was in the waiting room for about 15 minutes.

Anyways my Doctor was very nice about it, and it appeared that he had dealt with Gyne before. He started by asking me some questions about puberty and when things started to occur.

He then told me to take my shirt off and he felt around. This was kind of awkard since I never allow anyone to touch my chest at all. But it got worse as he asked me if he could go check "down below". So expect this if you go to see your doctor.

In the end he said that he couldent find a reason for my Gyne that would endanger my health. He still sees some hope that my Gyne may go away on its own, but he cant gurantee me that I will ever have a flat chest unless I do surgery.

I asked if it was ok if we could do a blood test to check for hormonal problems since they had a lab in the basement. The doctor said sure and that he would fill out a chart for me to take down there.

Well the chart had them checking my blood for so many things.

Now this was the scary part of the visit... :(

A nurse took me into a small room with lots of pictures on the wall(thank god). She pulled out Six empty viles! I had no idea, she filled all six files while I had my head turned and fixed on a picture of tigers. It hurt slightly.

If they find anything abnormal I should get a call back within a month. I'm just glad I got that out of the way and now I can look foward to my surgery.

I recomend seeing your doctor, it can rule out any potential disease or conditions that could be causing your Gyne.

On a side note my dam Underworks isent here yet  >:(
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 07:03:42 PM by Allan7865 »

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Who's the PS ytou went to see?  And I don't think people should expect to get their "boys" checked by the PS, didn't happen to me and I don't think I've read anyone else here say they had that done to them.  The PS was probably just checking to see that you didn't have any problems down there, but anyways, I hope things work out well for you! Keep us posted on the progress!

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Oh no you misunderstand, I didnt state it correctly.

It was my family doctor! Sorry if I never actully said that.

The Doctor was making sure nothing was wrong with my testicles, which sometimes can lead to Gyne problems.

My PS is Dr. Turner, havent met with him yet but I will in a couple of weeks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024