Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline nothappy254

Okay, so I had surgery on December 8th 2005 for gyno.  My doctor told me that I only needed lipo, which I thought was weird because I always felt these oblong, semi hard masses under and around my nips.  He insisted that all I needed was lipo.  

So here I am almost three months later (5,000 dollars poorer) and there is ZERO change...ZERO.  I've read posts on here that suggest that six months is needed to get an accurate representation of what the final result will look like...but I would think there has to be SOME indication of improvment by three months.  

Has anyone here had just lipo with any success?  Exactly what are the signs that gland is present?  At any rate I'm making another appointment tommorow to see what the hell is going on.  I don't have a digi cam but basically there is alot of "heaviness" at the bottom of my pec, similar to a womans breast; as well as puffy nips.  

Opinions? Advice?  Also I heard that most doctors won't do a revision until atleast the six moth mark?

Offline nothappy254

The name of the doctor is Isik, Frank Isik.  He is supposedly one of the top plastic surgeons at the University of Washington, specializing in this type of surgery.  Expensive too  :-[

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
im with ya man...this sucks  :-/
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Can you link his website?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024