Author Topic: is it or is it not?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline supersteve2181

• Posting Member
hi,,what a great site!
im not sure if i have gyne or not,i am 6'2 tall and weigh around 16 stone,,i have been going to the gym for the past 4 weeks and intend on keeping it up,,since i was around 13 i have had unusualy large man boobs,to give u an idea of size when standing up ,my breasts stick out approx the width of 4 fingers,,i can however tense them,,and i can feel some kind of muscle under them and in the top area,,though the bottom of the breast feels like a womens breast(just mushy),i did mention it to my doc last year who simply says lose some weight and come back and see me,,this i have now done and have an app with him in 3 weeks,,is there anyway to tell if it is gyne or just fat? if its fat are there any exercises i can do to shift it?now i have started going to the gym im becoming more self consious about them again,id also love to be able to go swimming again without bein mortified! i will post pics up soon

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
You simply have to ask to your doctor "Do I have gynecomastia?".
If your condition is only due to local fat you can try to lose weight andworking out: this is the best way to give a good shape to ypur pecs.
If your condition is due to gland you have to see an endocrinologist and he will study your situation and working out cannot help you to shape your pecs.

Good Luck.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
based on that i'd bet on gyne.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024