Author Topic: Puffy nipples  (Read 18093 times)

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
hey guys my name is Chris and i just turned 17 exactly one month ago. I've bene lurking around here for a little while just checking out the posts and stuff. anyways. i think i have a more mild case of gyno (just the gland). i included a picture at the bottom. it is not the greatest but its all I have right now. can't take a picture right now because it is cold and i will look normal :) I remember when i was about 11 or so my nipples were very sore. just touching lem and it felt like someone was squeezing my with a pliers. it went away i'm guessing at around age 12. i never really noticed anything weird until around freshman year. i was getting to that age where you try to impress the girls and stuff, and i would always see guys with just the nice flat nipples and stuff and then i'd look at myself. i know i don't have it very bad but it still gets to me. i dont know of anyone from school who has puffy nipples (they probly hide it) and i am a big weight lifter now so a lot of my girl friends are always talking about me. they liked my arms but thats the only thing ive ever showed them and i am scared to take my shirt off because i think it makes me look kinda gross:)

anyways here is the pic. what do you guys think? i went into the doctor last school year and he said they were bigger than normal and that there is gland tissue under it (i think it feels like its about 3/8" diameter). he told me to wait it out and see what happens. however its not getting any better and its been here for definitely 3+ years. what should i do? i am thinking about surgery but if i did it would most definitely not happen until sumemr time. i don't want to go through it during school (way too many people asking about it)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
You have the cone shaped nips but from that picture it looks like nothings really wrong. Try taking a pic of a side view. It may just be loose areola skin ???
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
holy cow. squeezing with pliers sounds damn painful.  

I agree with you that's it's minor but if a dr says there's gland tissue in there and it's enough to give you psychological hardships, i'd say serve your gyne its eviction notice and remove it.

some better pics would be helpful for the guys too.

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
yeah its not making me depressed or anything but i am pretty conscious about my body. i choose not to go swimming that much, or make my lockerroom clothe changes quick. i still care though. ive been lifting a lot of weights and trying to get myself looking great ( i wanna show it off :D) now that i am a little more actively interested in ladies (no i wasnt gay, just never really cared to go for a girlfriend :P). i'll usually wear a tight undershirt which does usually help flatten the nips out. number one thing i hate is wearing a shirt and when youre walking (with good posture) you can see these two big points comin out of your shirt. its always the coolest to have the nice rounded chest shape :)

i will try to get pics soon. as i said before its kinda cold so they get hard and it will screw it all up. i'll try my best though.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 12:54:06 PM by TheSlacker »

Offline vaio

A simple surgery will fix that small flaw. Looks like a rare gland excision only case. If it bothers you, get it fixed. Good luck

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Be careful, bro. I had surgery over a year ago for puffy nipples (a bit worse than yours, but not that much) and I still have them. It looks a little bit better, but I am still unhappy with it and self-conscious.

Just know that surgery is not a guaranteed thing to fix it. Although my surgeon removed all of the gland that was there before, my nipples are still puffy and bothersome. It appears that there can be other causes for "the puff."

Offline vaio

StillgotIT, do you have any before and after photos?

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
interesting but usually surgery works (According to everything ive seen here) i'd be willing to pay the money for the chance to get them removed. the only thing i'm kinda worried about is scar tissue;

Offline terribull

Is surgery worth it if you have a mild case of puffy nipples? Has surgery IMPROVED anyone out there? I have been told I need excision only, should I be fearful of not getting the results I am hoping for?

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
There was a guy with the username "rek" who had surgery with Dr. Bermant in Feb of 2004....I remember reading his story and looking at his pics and thinking how awesome he looked after surgery...looks like a case very similar to yours.  Unfortunately I was trying to find his pictures, and it looks like whoever was hosting the pics deactivated them due to inactivity.  Anyway...if you want you can check out his story, and maybe get in touch with him somehow, by email or whatever.  His pictures were really good and gave a detailed visual look at his experience...http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=14;action=display;num=1074290558

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
hey daveo how much did surgery cost for you

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
ok i finally got 2 new pics

sorry for the zero tan

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
just curious how much do you think it would cost. i live like 70 miles east of the twin cities... any estimates? i have an appointment on april 22nd i think it is... so i will be able to get a consultation with a surgeon and see how much. is it usually cheaper way out here in the boonies?

Offline Spleen

Seems pretty mild.  It could be fixed by excision alone I'd bet.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024