Author Topic: good grief  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
ok, so a few years ago after having testicular problems, i had a bilateral orchiectomy, and have not had any testosterone in 2 years, so I developed gynecomastia, I have started on testosterone bout 2 weeks ago and today I was taken off of it, it seems my body is having a hard time adjusting to it...so I dont know where this puts me at, i even tried the 2nd week on a low dose and still was able to cope....

not sure what to do

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I was just reading a pamphlet today that says goji juice increases testosterone in both males and females, and it has all of these other health benefits as well.  a guy i am friends with is trying it out for the last few weeks...but its kind of expensive juice.  

Offline Hypo-is-here

ok, so a few years ago after having testicular problems, i had a bilateral orchiectomy, and have not had any testosterone in 2 years, so I developed gynecomastia, I have started on testosterone bout 2 weeks ago and today I was taken off of it, it seems my body is having a hard time adjusting to it...so I dont know where this puts me at, i even tried the 2nd week on a low dose and still was able to cope....

not sure what to do

Why have you been taken off treatment?

and

What problems did you encounter on treatment?

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
I was bouncing off the walls all amped up or something, felt like I was on one. lol

and a total of, yes, I counted, cause it started freaking me out, but I had 67 boners a day give or take

not cool when you wear scrubs all day

I was on the lowest strength of a patch  too

dont think I liked it too much, maybe cause its been 2 years?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Quote from: Murder_City
I counted, cause it started freaking me out, but I had 67 boners a day give or take [/quote

67 in one day?  If I have to go onto TRT and that happens, my girlfriend will send me packing!!!!!

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
haha yeah, it was embarassing at work, lol

but Im open with my employees so they know, lol

the worse part is having gynecomastia and no balls to boot, that at times makes for interesting conversation

Offline Hypo-is-here

This is not some piss around, if you don't go on and stay on some from of TRT then there is a significant chance of developing osteoporosis, an increased chance of developing diabetes (one third of all men with type two diabetes have testosterone deficiency).  There is an increased chance of Cardio Vascular Disease (CVD), an increased risk of stroke, Alzheimer’s, of being obese etc etc.

If your situation necessitates further testing and a change of treatment or dosage then so be it

It is VERY important for your future health to get this right, if you don’t get this right then you might end up like me or like some of the other guys I know with osteoporosis of the spine and then it will be no laughing matter.

Sometimes treatments require time in order that they even out.

Question for you though.

Are you telling me that with no testosterone supply whatsoever you have normal erections and libido?

I would have though what you describe would be a welcome change, even if it is one that is initially difficult given your situation.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:50:24 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
my libido was low but when came time erections were no problem, i just had to be put in the mood i guess

on TRT i had a crazy libido out the roof and was just wired all day long, i still feel it today

my last testo lab was 25nq/dl or something like that

even low for female range

Offline Hypo-is-here

Well it is VERY odd to have no problems with erections without any testosterone production.

The point remains that if you don't sort this out you have a high chance of suffering from serious ill health at some point in the future, you need to sort the problem out.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:30:35 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Kind of off topic, but Murder_City, are you referring to Detroit?

When I lived there 10 years ago, it was called the murder capital of the world.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 07:29:04 AM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024