Author Topic: Post Surgery Scar Tissue  (Read 4470 times)

Offline MusicMan119

I had surgery almost one year ago now.  I just had an exision of the gland on both sides to get rid of the puffy nipples.  There is an improvment to the point where it's not really embarising to take my shirt off anymore.  However I'm still self-conscious because the puffiness isn't completely gone. There is a significant amount of scar tissue underneath which I think is causing them to still puff out a little.  Plus the scar tissue is more easily felt then seen which is making me self-conscious about being touched there as well.  My doc said he can perform a simple revision and remove the excess scar tissue.  I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if it would be worth it to go in for a second time.  The last thing I want is to make things worse, but for the amount of money I spent I would like to be 100% flat, if that's a realistic goal.  My PS is supposed to be the best in this area also.  Any thoughts?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
If you have a surgery for revision of scar tissue, won't that lead to more scar tissue. There will need to be another incision, right? Who was your PS?

Offline saucy

• Posting Member
I'd say before getting the revision done, try to massage and break down the scar tissue. Do it a lot and see what happens. Theres tons of ways to do it, just search this website through other people's posts on the issue.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
How do they go in and remove scar tissue without creating another scar....hmmmmmm

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024