Author Topic: here we go again  (Read 1966 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
ive been complaining that my chest was puffy again since about 2 weeks post op...now about 6 weeks, i feel a lump under my left nipple and its gettin more and more soar when i touch it...no doctor but i dont know what this would be besides the gland growing back..guess i shouldve just been happy with a puffy chest..F it..just wont take my shirt off anywhere..tired of this

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
i didn't but im planning on doing it now and i dont smoke...i read on the board as scar tissue being very hard and rigid..this feels squisher i guess like the gland pre op..and also..wouldn't scar tissue have developed earlier than 6 weeks..this shit is real depressing   

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
6 weeks is really quick to see noticeable growth.  ???

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
thats what i thought but i dont know what else it could be..i never got scar tissue but people described it as being real hard and rigid and not being sore when you touch it...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
a little soreness would still be natural.  did you talk to your ps?  he probably wouldn't mind a basic followup call to either be aware of something or set your mind at ease. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024