Author Topic: Knowing when pubescant puffy nips will go away  (Read 3828 times)

Offline jonny_g

• Posting Member
Right, had these things for awhile now- The first time I remember really noticing them was new year 2005, so I've had them around 2 years. They have not grown or shrunk at all in this time. I also vaguely remember sitting with my shirt off in around 2003/2004 and someone saying why were my nipples big, but as nobody seemed to bothered I thought nothing of it.

Point is, should they have shown signs they would shrink or will they when the time is right? How soon do they go down once the process starts? Like overnight, a few days, months? Also, the thing I mentioned about 03/04- Could I have had puffy nips, not really noticed until I was older and more self-conscious, and if so, does that mean they won't go away naturally?

Thanks for any help

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
My friend,

The real question you have to ask yourself is how bad does it bother you.

The likelyhood of the "puffy nipples" you have had for the past 2 years going away are slim to none

The gynaecomastia you are experiencing now will likely stay forever unless surgically removed.

There is alot of information on the site of having this surgery done right

Many plastic surgeons where I live have been doing these types of surgeries for quite some time and have become exceedingly efficient at it

Prices range from 2000-6000 us dollars and is mostly not covered by insurrence.

There are also some other chemical treatments but so far none are where they should be

This site has alot of other information. Use it well and good luck to you

Offline jonny_g

• Posting Member
Soooo... its permanent?

Hmm... I live in the UK, would that be covered by insurance do you think?

Offline gynehater

• Posting Member
Im pretty sure where ever you live insurance wont cover cosmetic procedures because they arent actually "necessary".

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
Where I live insurrence companies dont decide what is necessary and what is not

Only an M.D has the power to do that

If your doctor declares it neccessary insurrance companies pay for it however doctors usually view it as not necessary. As i said before largely not covered by insurrance

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024