Author Topic: does whey protein help?  (Read 5502 times)

Offline allizstar6

yo waz up
Ive had Gyne since I was 13.
When I was 13, 14, 15 I was chubby and fat. So I guess I looked normal having big puffy nipples..I was 185lbs at 15, and now Im 17 and I weigh 154lbs

But since I started working out at 16, I lost alot of weight, I got built. My arms are buff, my abs are strong now, and my chest doesnt have fat on it anymore.. But I still have puffy nipples. But they have decreased in size since I started working out. When I was 13, 14, 15 they were big. Now they look almost normal.. But I would still like to get rid of it.. I see alot of guys who have minor Gyno say that , TAking whey protein and working out the pecs, and just eating right will help out.. I mean after one year of working out, jogging, eating more healthy, and doing kick boxing, I have lost alot of weight, and my puffy nipples have decreased...Im only embarassed when I wear plain white shirts, but other then that I can wear any other shirt now since I started working out and also when I have sex, its not a big deal. As for the pool? I cant swim so IDK! but i guess i would be slightly emabarassed. I guess I look like a built guy with a sort of big chest now.. But when I was 13 I was really really embarassed about it, I would always wear jackets and black baggy clothes.

So will these whey protein finish it off? or atleast decrease it?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
you serious? You must have not had gyne if eating right and working out is curing you..
I used to do push ups a lot and I would notice it would only show up more so I would get all depressed and not workout at all..

I guess putting on a lot of muscle mass on your chest can disguise the gyne but I don't see how you can "burn" it off..

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
I've worked out for a long time and whey protein will not decrease your gyne.  Cardio will decrease it somewhat but it's still noticeable!  Gyne doesn't just go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024